Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

That's me on the left. Note 30 horsepower cold air intake. Only mod so far, but plans are in the works for headers (with side pipes!), new bumpstick, and a light shot of dat noss, maybe 50-75hp. Also springing for some rimz and a drop, along with some cosmetic changes.

So yeah, 2005 Dodge Ram Daytona, 1 of 11,000+ of the total (why would Chrysler tell us exactly how many?). I do know it's 1 of 955 Go ManGo regular cab 2wd's, and there's far fewer with factory Trac-Loc, like mine. 345hp, 375tq, and a big, obnoxious, totally useless, all metal wing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Hugh Malone posted:

1963 Plymouth Valiant

5" rear drop

225 /6 w/1bbl weber

This is the coolest car in the thread. Dressed up slant 6s make me happy.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

xopher.white posted:

Oh my gosh you guys have small cars

SEVENTEEN FEET LONG

No external mods, FRP 4.10 rear axle gears, 93 octane/shift tune. If the economy takes a complete poo poo, no mods for a long time. If it only takes kinda a dump, Eaton M112 blower in the spring.

That thing is sweet. I wish they put the 2 door convertible showcar into production. I've always loved Marauders, it's such a "gently caress you" to everything outside the U.S. of A.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

BiRD BoY posted:

Went for a drive today and took some shots.

A friend and I pulled these ladies out by their hitch.

I also took a shot of my truck in our recent snows, although it is not as impressive and feature no stuck ladies.

Well on the way to become the rust farm a Ram should be. Ok I lied I washed it like twice (not that it matters)

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

aSocial posted:

that's a killer wing you got there, what's it do for you drag coefficient?

I missed this killer line from last page but the wing on my truck isn't supposed to help with aerodynamics. It's there for ricer envy and killing birds, two tasks it excels at. Did I mention it is all steel, or aluminum.....it's loving metal, anyways.

Thank you, Chrysler engineering department.

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jan 3, 2009

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Rogun posted:

The R8 is nice and all, but goddamn you have a sweet bike. I love that cafe racer look.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Toucan Sam posted:

Car in progress, hopefully my mullet will be grown out once it's a solid color.

Dig the highway stripes, man. Fucker's so fast the road rides on it.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

xopher.white posted:

Then I am to believe that atmosphere under the hood is less dense than air above the hood? With the head around the block, this seems counterintuitive. :/

I think there's negative pressure under the hood, or at least less than the air flowing over a car at speed. NASCAR's use a housing under the hood with an inlet at the back that is connected to a vent on the outside.

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Cowls are used more for clearance issues anyway.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

kill me now posted:

Hello to a fellow Hemi owner, I like the stance of that brick.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

DropShadow posted:

Somehow I doubt he rode there the whole time.

He kinda looks like he did.

That's a nice Elky, though, my first car was an '82.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

SmartPowders posted:

Since everyone busted my balls on posting the viper again, decided I'd post a few of the others.

1963 Dodge 880 9 Passenger Station wagon, Dual AC's fully loaded, 413"

Dodge Avenger NHRA/IHRA Super Stocker 354" 900hp

Sup Mopar bro, that doorslammer is sick.

e- I just saw the Viper and got hard a lil, wtf man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Blow Dog posted:

A video I took starting the car up the other day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JahQjr-Q-jA

I also recorded doing 210MPH on the autobahn yesterday. Will put video up ASAP.

Paddleshifts are pretty awesome, I reckon I'm a convert.

This is loving awesome. The scary thing is, I don't think you're even close to being the first person here to crack 200mph. Not many forums can say that.