Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bear scrylls
Aug 28, 2008

The Miata army is prancing in ('05 MX-5 Limited)

E: Fixed

bear scrylls fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Dec 14, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bear scrylls
Aug 28, 2008

tobu posted:

2002 TJ Magna - The only mod is the 2.5" exhaust and what I was told a 'racing' cat coverter. One day I'll crawl under there and take a closer look.
I had a wagon version the same year and colour, it had 225,000 km on it when I sold it and it never had any problems or needed anything other than oil and filter changes for as long as I owned it.

bear scrylls
Aug 28, 2008

jambo posted:

Nice to see the Aussie cars in this thread too (I'm Aussie and reminds me of home). Just posted mine in the bimmer thread but what they hey, I'll put it here too:
Which road is that?

bear scrylls
Aug 28, 2008

Simkin posted:

For some reason, your images don't show up for me, but when I grabbed the source of them (from quoting you), they all seemed to work just fine. Is it that [timg] doesn't play nice with the forums, or am I the only one not seeing the pics?
No, they're broken. Like you said you can open them if you go 'open image in new tab' or whatever.