Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Four Banger
Oct 29, 2008
My 1991 318is

95% stock, Kenwood 10 disc changer, ssk, and K&N filter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four Banger
Oct 29, 2008
Got rid of my Saab, picked up something that I think will be more fun (and less of a headache).

Sorry about the quality, brought my camera but forgot my memory cards, all I had on me was my Blackberry.

1999 Subaru Forester S LTD.
2.5L, 5speed, AWD, LSD in the rear. All I've done is detailed the interior and refinished the summer wheels in Gloss White.

My friends all mock me, constantly making jokes about Math and Geology, but I've already fallen in love.

Four Banger
Oct 29, 2008

Crustashio posted:

A coworker just bought a 2005 (B6?) manual A4 V6 avant and I'm super loving jealous. She got it for 5k and it's in pretty good shape aside from a little front subframe rust.

I do actually need to replace my super-rusty 328 next year, would I hate myself if I got an A4 1.8T?

Hey is there an email I can reach you at? (I'm a fellow hali goon, and I have a question for you)

Four Banger
Oct 29, 2008
Instead of doing the smart thing and buying another old Subaru, or bankrupt european brand, I did something stupid. I bought a reliable, economic car with a 5 year warranty.
2015 Civic EX Sedan, with the 5 speed M/T. Took it for a little road trip, and put 500 clicks on it yesterday and had a lot of fun on some twisty coast roads. Might lower it in the spring, but otherwise she's gonna stay stock.

VVVVVVVVVVTEEEEEC.

Four Banger
Oct 29, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

Mazdas are rear end ugly right now, sadly.

I'm considering turning my motorcycle payout into halfway into a new Fit if I can't find a replacement bike I like.

I test drove a 2016 Fit a few weeks ago, before deciding on my 2015 civic. I gotta say, it was surprisingly fun with the 6 speed manual box. It's no race car, but it felt good and zippy.