Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

omgitstheinternet posted:

That MK1 is pretty. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Toucan Sam posted:

Wanted a lowrider, bought a lowrider.

13" Daytons with a center knockoff
lowrider guy etched into the windows
cavalier seats
full walkthrough
90's graphics
crushed velvet interior
train horn
so low it drags on freeway reflectors

It was built in the 90s and it's stuck there. Gonna repaint it later this year because it is pretty much totally 90s. It's a static drop but it used to have hydraulics, may put them back on. So far it's more fun to tell people that's where it sits, no airbags and no cylinders just to see the look on their faces.

Leave it as is. That poo poo is dope man.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

omgitstheinternet posted:

Luckily, the guy had forgotten to lock the car that night so no damage other than the missing radio and a hosed up ignition cylinder which has been replaced.

The front won't match, the car was resprayed and the bumper replaced later after a fender bender, it definitely will polish up nicely though.

Oh it also came with a set of these style fender flares:

I'm not taking the car very seriously, the wheels are silly, even for me, I think the flares will make them look a little better.

Those flares actually do make it look better.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
I have a 2014 Toyota Corolla LE. Look out your window and you'll probably see one.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Stanyer89 posted:

It's the only one I rock for my team, yo.

Which one is your car?

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Stanyer89 posted:

someone said cool sticker,

He wasn't serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Comrade Flynn posted:

Are we allowed to post multiple times in here?

You can :allears: