Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madgarbage
Jun 17, 2001

maxe posted:

ugh

Hah, I took that photo. Such a pro.

Most of my cars, all old photos.

RA28 Celica. Seam welded, 3TGTE conversion, front mount ic, haltech, ct15b off a late 1jzgte, 550 injectors, hilux brakes, disc conversion rear. 2way lsd, blah blah.

RX7 S5, 13BT, AP engineering PFC, 800cc injectors, front mount, cusco coilovers, supernow bits everywhere, KnightSports S320 turbo, Cusco 2way. Noisy.

Waitin on overs.

Nissan Cefiro, RB20DET, does alright skids, big boot for the groceries, back seat for the girlies, busted kei office coilovers, nismo 2way, screamer pipe.

parked action shot.

dumps too many flames.

Nissan Cefiro, SR20DET, lots of fruit, SilkRoad coilovers, ATS 2way. big cams, lumpy idle, 2Din Panasonic with a valve amp.

Trueno, 4AGE. only photo is how I bought it, has a new door now. 302deg cams and quad throttles ready to hop in. TRD coilovers, and rear shock/spring. TRD 2way.

so sad.

Yeh thats a denim dash.

Sprinter. 4age, rust, neglect.

240Z, Rather original apart from L28 and no rust. Horrible wheels.

MX5, god i hate this thing.

Theres an RX3 and an RX4, which are just stored in bits, so no real point for photo.

Getting kinda sick of having only jap cars, wouldnt mind importing a late 70's TransAm from the States. Is ebay the best place for private/small yard car sales in America or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU