Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
From here on out, you break tables you get three days. It's not that difficult and I'm damned tired of the ignored warnings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

maxe posted:

ugh

Okay. the price for breaking tables just went up to a week. Please, keep ignoring me and the rules.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

Fatty_McLumpkin posted:

here are mine.

sigtrap posted:

Okay. the price for breaking tables just went up to a week. Please, keep ignoring me and the rules.

sigtrap posted:

sigtrap posted:

sigtrap posted:

sigtrap posted:

sigtrap posted:

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

geeteeslow posted:

FTMFW.

Leave this poo poo in GBS.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

ThwartedEfforts posted:

I see you have the hood off ;)

I see you have a bee in your hood ;)

wait

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

Xenoid posted:

Rules from 1999 apparently because I certainly don't think any of us are running in 1024x768 anymore. I hate table breaking as much as the next guy but c'mon.

Does everyone run their browser full screen? The average person's screen res isn't the only concern.

The rules are there for the sake of courtesy. Particularly in threads like this, where you have a page full of images. Even with broadband, they take a while to load. Let everyone post 1600-pixel wide images off of their awesome $100 PowerShot and you have even bigger pictures of marginal average quality, and a page that takes 3 minutes to load. Look at most other forums - dipshits don't even bother to resize full-res yet extremely crappy pics from their cellphones, so you have 1600x1200 shots of blurry jpeg-artifacted crap. Drawing the line at 800 keeps the forum readable.

If 800 pixels isn't enough to show how awesome something is, make it an 800-pixel thumbnail and link to full-size pics. I'll ask about getting the max horizontal res raised to 1,024.

sigtrap fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jan 14, 2009

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

GazChap posted:

That's a fantastic looking car.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

DropShadow posted:

THREAD OVER. CUT HERE: 8<---------------------------------------

Hahaha man you should try that in GBS where it belongs

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

two_beer_bishes posted:

Jesus Christ

Great, thanks for quoting an entire picture post which is RIGHT ABOVE YOU just to add two words.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

RealKyleH posted:

What did you choose to buy a huge shipment of drugs and then sell it? I too want to know what you do. Also, how old are you?

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

BmwM3AF posted:

/wow,

how in what way did I do that ?

I never once said anything in that form or even implied aything like thqt, you guys flipped out maybe on me listing the price of the rims maybe but theyre forged AI should know a bit bout rims

i never said i was better than anyone else, im in the possblities of 500rhp

Bye.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

BmwM3AF posted:

=) :P :) :-) etc. etc.

Stop posting like a damned 14 year old girl all the time.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

xopher.white posted:

Dripping with awesome. Formally requesting more awesome.

Yes sir post teh awesome! Post teh excellent! Post like an imbecile from 4chan!

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

_firehawk posted:

I am pretty sure the 1990's internet rules about picture size went out the window last year.

Eh, we don't care about 800 any more, but 2,048 is kinda pushing it. Thanks Method Loser for the thumbnails.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

A5H posted:

If it's a skid car who cares if the panels don't match perfect?
I can understand some of you not liking drifting and the general scene around it, but if that's what other people like then who cares?

I do. There's a fine line between "drifting and the scene around it" and ricing / 2ning / cardomain poo poo, which we have rules about and generally try to keep out of the forums. So if people post stuff that starts to approach that, they're gonna take some heat. But he can post his pics if he wants.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

EtOH posted:

So does Xeno win the thread with his Ferrari

No, because nobody "wins threads" you dope.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

titler posted:

If you don't mind my asking, what do you do?

Shut the gently caress up

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

Trans Ferdinand posted:

If you don't mind my asking, are you Russian? I only ask because I know that Russians call their ships "he", so maybe it's the same for cars :)

Hey are you japanese because you looked at the DDR game and you sound like you like pocky ^__^ my name is jacob and I have many animes, please give sex to me ^__^

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

Not Clutch posted:

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

When the car is off the shifter sinks flush when you turn it on it pops up.

Lets just say it puts more hair on the balls than the corvette we had, Ill get better and more pictures up later

So "post your own ride" now means "post your dad's ride for which you cosigned"

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

JerseyDevil posted:

I'm just pointing out what everyone already knows. It was merely an observation.
Ah, the perennial excuse of every bigot out there. In what way was that valuable observation necessary to tell your little story?

JerseyDevil posted:

The large majority of my neighbors have lawn service, and I think I've seen one white guy working out there, ever.
Gotcha. Non-white = illegal alien. Clearly you checked to make sure and all.

sigtrap fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Oct 26, 2010

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
hold on as I backpedal the titanic

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

Sockington posted:

So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.

by saying the ship is supposed to be unsinkable, mayhaps it is YOU who is the sinker!!! TABLES TURNED

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

lolwut posted:

lawl. great for potholes.

lawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is teh lawl

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
The bluest a car can ever be is 0067*14/7KG/mh

i got a degree

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
it was a science degree

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
The car I like could [rape/blow the doors off of/destroy/other tough guy talk] the car you like.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

Belldandy posted:

Or is this another "I want my car to be as boring as possible to fit in" thing that AI has been doing?

"AI" hasn't been doing anything, you weeping baby.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
Shut the gently caress up about reddit.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
Still dirty from the drive home...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
[Your locale] mom discovers one simple trick to keep eggs off of windshields that the auto companies don't want you to know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
Me? Oh, I just drive a blue station wagon.

(awesome car)