Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

2007 Mazdaspeed 6. Bone stock for now, although Santa is bringing me a downpipe for Christmas :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

b0nes posted:

Right now since I am in school the only plans I have for her is to install HID lights, change the wheels for nicer ones, and get the interior detailed.
:can:

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

A quick iPhone pic of the new ride.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

Way2slow posted:

Typhoon, GTO, Solstice
Typhoon is the new project, runs strong, needs some rust work in the rear and front quarter panels, other than that is in decent shape.

A Typhoon is one of my dream projects for one of these days. I don't know what it is about them, but I've had a hard on for them for years. Will you be making a project thread for it?

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

Left Ventricle posted:

It is indeed possible, as you can see from the parts I've gathered. Most people eschew the 3.1 and swap a newer version (3400, 3500) or use gen 3 components, but I wanna keep it period. If I can get 20 or 30 horses out of this, it'll be worth it for the proof. As I said in another thread, if I'm going to polish a turd, I may as well do it right.

I absolutely love the fact that you're tuning that car. I can't wait to see the dyno after pics.

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

_firehawk posted:

New G8

Hey new G8 buddy. Just curious, does yours have bluetooth?

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

I like the 'uglified' Pontiac front end better.
Congrats on the purchase, Tremek. My only regret when I got my G8 was that I couldn't afford the GXP.

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

_firehawk posted:

Don't you worry. HSV is taking care of uglyfying it for you guys too. But the American hood is making it over on the Maloo and hsv gts. So now you guys get hood vents too. :iamafag: But I really am jealous of not having the HSV LED tail lights.

http://www.carpictures.com/vehicle/09I8G082328014.html

Sure it's ugly, but it looks really mean.

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

Ricecop69 posted:

Here's my money pit. 04 GTO, m6, 437 rwhp/398 rwtq. CNC ported 243 casting heads, upgraded valvetrain, 224/228 114 cam, full exhaust, built t56, twin disc clutch, bolt ons.

Very nice! Do you have any videos or sound clips? I'm curious about how it sounds.

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

abigserve posted:

Holden commodore VZ ute! Bought two months ago - love that P plating style right?

That is so loving hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET EM SLUGGER
Jun 1, 2002

Exhibit A posted:

My wife has insisted that I clarify something -

This is her MX6, I just work on it, and it will be faster than mine.

My wife almost divorced me because of how much I worked on mine. poo poo just kept breaking. I used to miss it, but now I say good riddance.

However, your water/air intercooler looks neat. Are you still on the stock turbo? Have you done anything to remove the boost cutout?