Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

'08 Infiniti G37S

edit:

Graffiti posted:

coincidence that goons have lovely cars? i think not.

And you're not going to post your car? Okay.

kimcicle fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Dec 14, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

tractorcrusher posted:

It's a new office building DIRECTLY behind my apartment in Plano, TX. Still waiting to be leased. Right next to Boardwalk Ferrari/Porsche/Masarati. :)

Awesome. I'm gonna have to steal your idea and take some shots there myself...

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Coffee Jones posted:

A local dealer was offering a used (repoed?) one with a six speed + sport package for $30k and there is smoke coming out of my ears with the tug of war between 'fiscal sensibility in a recession' and :iamafag: VQ37VHR in a two seat package with an LSD :iamafag:

You say that like the rear seats in the G37 are usable.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Eat Fresh posted:

Click here for the full 1280x1030 image.

Picked it up Saturday. More to come later.

I don't care what they say about it being the "poor man's Porsche." I think the Cayman is a fantastic looking car, and I hope to get into one soon. Congrats on the purchase.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Diocletian posted:

Got rid of the 370z. It was having too many costly problems.

Mind outlining the issues you were having with the 370Z?

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Literally the best street car Mazda has ever designed. Hard to think that design is well into legal drinking age. Thanks for the pics!

I pointed out a RX7 on the road to my wife and told her that the car was made in 1993; I had a bit of a moment when I realized that 1993 isn't 10 years ago but it's 20 years ago. She asked me what was wrong and I told her I felt really old very fast.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Quite A Tool posted:

I'm usually loving livid if my car goes up on a flatbed. How do you guys even think of taking a picture?

You start to get used to it after the 3rd or 4th time.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

tobu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvjzhkhWOE

I look forward to explaining to cops that it came from the factory sounding like that.

I wish all my cars sounded like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Anjow posted:

The first car I've ever had to buy without seeing it or driving it due to covid restrictions. Fortunately my boss has the same one (but not the touring) and I'd driven his, so I had a good idea what I was getting. 2018 BMW G31 520d.

Bigger, nicer inside, and more technology than my F31 330d - yet a fair amount cheaper each month. I decided to get something slower since I virtually never used the power.

Man I wish they still sold a wagon in the US. :( That is one great looking car.