Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScaryFast
Apr 16, 2003

This is only my car until I get a new Subaru Impreza, then I'm going to try and sell it.

Summertime.

2 winters ago, before I took off the plastic tinted bra/rock guard.

I'm somewhat offended. Palatka asked if my car was a Spectra 5 when it's a Mazda Protege 5! :P

He also asked why I'm selling it, and the answer is, as posted above, because I'm getting a Subaru Impreza as soon as possible. I drove to work in a crazy snow storm tonight where I thought I was going to get stuck quite a few times and had to plan my route to avoid hills unless I was going down them. Hopefully the main routes are plowed in the morning, though I don't know if it's even going to stop snowing by morning. I'd hate to be trapped at work forever.

ScaryFast fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Dec 15, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScaryFast
Apr 16, 2003

I just got this a few days ago.

[@INTERNETRACECAR]: it looks like lunchtrays got stuck in your wheelwells

After work today I went driving around in the country during a snowstorm and I absolutely love it. I need more practice with the manual transmission though (my first). I've put about 300km on it in a few days with around 700km to go of the break-in. Until then I'm trying to keep the revs down and I'm sure I'll love it even more once I can go a little crazy :P

I peeled one dealer sticker off but the side window sticker is going to take some heat and I'm not sure what I need to get rid of the beauty of all-wheel drive at the top of the rear window.

ScaryFast fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Feb 15, 2010