Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stikfiga
Apr 24, 2003
the OG HC
Here is
The baby:

That was done on E85 and the map sensor is delayed on this dyno, so it shows the turbo being much more laggy than it really is (stock IX turbo).

The daily driver:

1990 Civic STD. Complete with primer hood/bumpers, faded paint, built B18c swap, Integra brakes, and Skunk2 Pro coilovers. Its a terribly rough ride, but it gets 38mpg and puts a smile on my face daily. Totally worth the future back problems and ruptured kidneys.

The project:

1965 Honda 305 dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stikfiga
Apr 24, 2003
the OG HC
I got some new hub caps for the Scorpion:

Speed and class.

stikfiga
Apr 24, 2003
the OG HC

dreesemonkey posted:

Nice sleeper, what are the details? I don't know a ton about the different honda engine combos but I know it wouldn't take much to make that a screamer. Also keep that thing if you want to run Autox.

Engine wise its a B18C from a 98 GSR with pistons and cams from a JDM type-r, 65mm throttle body, aebs intake manifold, dc 4-1 header, stock looking HKS exhaust, and its running on crome through a chipped p72 ecu.
On the chassis side it has Skunk2 Pro S coilovers, strut braces, urethane bushings, DA disc brakes all around, ss brake lines, and a rear swaybar (the std model wasn't equipped with one).

Its a fun car to drive around and I would like to run autox with it it once I figure out my part throttle bucking problem. I bought it as a daily driver so I wouldnt put so many miles on my Evo, but I can't leave poo poo alone and I ended up turning it into a drat project car.....its my curse. Hopefully it will be back to DD status next week.

stikfiga
Apr 24, 2003
the OG HC

ab0z posted:

How much power do you *estimate* it puts out? :v:

Not a whole lot. If I'd have to guess, I would say 175 to the wheels. I will stick it on a dyno as soon as the part throttle problem is resolved the verify my guess. My goal is to break 200, which should be doable with some real cams and a real header.

Thanks for the comments, Ive always been a fan of sleepers and was upset when we lost that awesome thread.