Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterboyX
Jun 27, 2003
I want to eat my chicken.
here we go.

my daily driver 1995 buick roadmaster wagon

now with fresh custom built transmission, pcm tune, cold air and some good springs.

1948 buick roadmaster

1958 cadillac sedan devile

i also own but currently do not drive
1954 buick roadmaster
1958 buick limited
1950 bsa b33

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterboyX
Jun 27, 2003

SyHopeful posted:

tell us about the 53/54 chevy in the background.

LobsterboyX
Jun 27, 2003

pepperoniroller posted:

Got myself a b-day present:

Complete frame off restoration. New paint, interior, chrome, rebuilt engine, new floors, 409 V8 425HP

Probably nobodies bag here, but my other toy:

1979 Monte carlo, 3 CCE Comp pumps, 6 batteries, 12s in the rear 8s in the front, chain bridge. Stands 3 with ease

I have new red 13x7 OG Wire chinas for it, havent put them on yet:

2 fine chevys, digging the juiced MC - in love with the 63. I'd tend to agree with you not to juice the impala. never seen that nickey dealer tag before, its awesome.

LobsterboyX
Jun 27, 2003
Really? she opened the door, rolled down the window then had someone take a nice picture of her?

Please tell me you allowed this. also WHERE YOU STAY AT FOOL? I know you in my hood, hit me up.

Ive had some very strange things happen with my car. One day there I took my wagon to work and left my 58 cadillac parked on the street, I came home for lunch only to find a group of 20 somethings filming a youtube sketch that heavily revolved around my car. there was a few girls dressed up in mens clothing and a guy wearing a pink tutu dancing in front of my car as i pulled up. I parked my wagon obnoxiously close to the bumper of the cadillac to stop them at first and one of the girls started to get all huffy and said "Cant you see we are trying to film here?" I said "oh, sorry" and went in the house. I grabbed some leftovers came out, walked to the caddy and got in and started to drive away, the girl then really lost it "your car is parked on a public street, we are doing a sketch comedy thing and you have to go ruin it!" I looked her dead in the face and said "If you want to use my car in your little movie, you are going to have to pay me." a male counterpart then realized what was happening, came over and whisked her away and said "I'm really sorry for my friend, we... well... we... saw your car and thought it would be perfect for this, Im sorry for her, she just has a lot invested in this and... I cut him off and told him that it would have been as simple as asking and that im still going to take the car now but if they ever wanted to use it, or any of my other things as props to just ring the bell and ask, and if i wasnt home, they could leave a note or something. I then gave them a quick rundown of what happened to my 50 buick Indiana Jones car just to make him feel extra bad.

so the moral is, if you want to use it, ask.

also: Ill leave you with this.