Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lusso
Jul 1, 2003

2000 NB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lusso
Jul 1, 2003

Brain Issues posted:

Picked this up today (2000 Mazda MX-5 Miata LS).

I have a 2000 LS with the same paint and interior colors, and I love it. Other than keeping it properly maintained, I would recommend being very careful with the paint. It looks good, but sometimes I think Mazda painted the car with Easter egg dye. It doesn't take much to rub it off.

The car's a blast to drive, though, so enjoy it. :)

Lusso
Jul 1, 2003

eddiewalker posted:

Drove my MG to the bank and couldn't resist snapping a pic.

Hahaha, awesome. That reminds me of the guy in my parents' neighborhood who parked an MG nose-to-nose with his K-car in a one car garage.

Lusso
Jul 1, 2003

MiniFoo posted:

Taken a month and a half ago, but just remembered about it because we've finally gotten some more snow lately:

Dedicated wheels for snow tires + RWD = never driving FWD in the winter ever again.

Hell yeah, so much fun. I dig the car, too. :)

Lusso
Jul 1, 2003

I picked up a W124 sedan today. The wheels are pretty silly, but they're kind of growing on me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lusso
Jul 1, 2003

Ha, thanks. And yeah, they're 17-inch Enkeis. So they do look out of place, but I'm digging them now. I think lowering the car a bit would be good. We'll see.

Lusso
Jul 1, 2003

Thanks, and I would love to have a 500E. They're so badass. I'll keep my eyes open for wheels, but I think I'll stick with these for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lusso
Jul 1, 2003

Had both cars side-by-side at work the other day, so I took a crappy phone pic.

Only registered members can see post attachments!