Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacGregor
Nov 22, 2003

well here we have my 04 Pontiac GTO

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/MacGrego8000/side1.jpg

I have converted the car back into a holden monaro with all factory parts from Australia. it has stainless works LT headers with catless mids, lpe cai Magnaflow mufflers, it has been tuned by a local shop. i have DBA slotted rotors and hawk hps brake pads. their is still a lot i want to do with car but my pocket book is getting in the way of that right now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Dec 16, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacGregor
Nov 22, 2003

little update to my garage

I now have the 04 GTO, a 1975 Yamaha xs650b, and a 07 Ducati Sport classic 1000 mono edition #31/100. now i just need to buy a house with a garage.

MacGregor
Nov 22, 2003

_firehawk posted:

Is that a Holden emblem? And is the rear spoiler missing?

yeah thats the holden emblem. i have done almost the full holden monaro conversion. and about a month after buying the car back in 04 I removed the spoiler and had the holes welded up. all I have to do to finish the holden conversion is change the air bag.

MacGregor
Nov 22, 2003

Contraband posted:

That Ducati looks gorgeous, got any better photos of it?

sorry its not the greatest but I do not own a digital camera all I have is my lg dare

MacGregor
Nov 22, 2003

ab0z posted:

Has this problem actually started to appear, or is it just expected to appear in the future?

I have had this problem since I got my 04 back in 04. you also have to get used to how expensive every part is.

MacGregor
Nov 22, 2003

ab0z posted:

Are the parts available, just expensive? Or are there things you can't get?

the parts in my experience, always have to be ordered and they take a while to get shipped, and the parts are just plain expensive.

mine needs an a/c compressor because my car sat for a year and the bearing froze up and they want $600 for the a/c compressor. it also needs a starter which is running me $200 for a rebuilt."been waiting two weeks so far to get it."

but i still love the poo poo out of this car. but it is an hour away from me and I would rather ride my motorcycle being that I live in the city of Chicago and parking sucks.

this is mine when it was in good shape

this is how it sits today. its going to be forsale pretty soon, i got laid off and cannot afford rent a car payment and a motorcycle payment.

MacGregor fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Nov 1, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacGregor
Nov 22, 2003

XCPuff posted:

Is that color Pulse Red? I can't really tell from the pics?

If it is and you want to sell your car, I'll trade you that front end for mine plus some cash?

no its torrid red