Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonontherun
Nov 29, 2003

Brooooooooooooom
Here is my project car the first day out of the garage. I'll be updating my thread with the latest very soon. It's a 1986 325e for daily driver duties.

This is my summer time fun car, a 1999 M3 with all the heaviest options and no modifications. I do have a second set of wheels for racing, however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonontherun
Nov 29, 2003

Brooooooooooooom

Penguins Like Pies posted:

The only close-up shot allowed: An rear end shot of the Ricelica since the front bumper is broken with all its zip-tied plastic underpanel glory. No worries, come spring, I will get the bumper fixed and install the aluminum underpanel! Yes, that is a Hello Kitty TRD badge. Why do you ask?

Click here for the full 604x453 image.

Here's the Ricelica with her girlfriend - The STi! (The STi is not my car. I like pretending it's mine though!) This is from before Ricey got lowered on coilovers, so excuse the stock wheel gap. The STi is currently sporting cherry blossom red rims for winter.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Bonus Pic: Blacked out headlights!

Holy poo poo - I didn't know you posted on SA...

Are you getting the bumper fixed for next season?

Also I think the STi Rims are more like STi pink than cherry red.

Here is another of my car: It all bundled up for winter now though :smith: