Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug
1989 XJ, stock until I'm sure it'll pass smog next spring.

2006 DRZ400SM, will likely result in the loss of my license.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

Contraband posted:

Now with more bumper:

I need to adjust the hood latch and get the rest of the bumper hardware on it but I think it looks better like this than bumperless :shobon:

If you post a larger version of that picture your car will become my background. I'm a sucker for 2002s.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

Damiscus posted:

2005 rx8

It fit my budget and it's pretty fun to drive.

There are wheels on it now, but no camera to take a new picture, so I just stole this from my old 'wheels got jacked' thread.

Did they rest the car on a stack of napkins and coffee cups? Didn't think the RX8 was THAT light.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

VirtualStranger posted:

My new early 90's Japanese econobox. It just rolled over 88,000 miles on the night I drove it home.

I grew up in this car, down to the model and interior/exterior colors. Good vehicle. Would probably still be in the family if my dad hadn't screwed up setting the parking brake and sent it down the driveway, into the backyard, into a tree at like 40mph.

I bought another Jeep.

Jeep Jeep Jeep.

1990 4.0L with 177k. Coworker I bought it from wasn't the first owner, but her father was. Has maintenance records all the way back to when it was bought. Just gotta get it through one more CA smogging before I move out of California in May.

pr0zac fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Dec 9, 2015

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

That is easily the best looking 2 door XJ I've ever seen. Literally every 2 door I've seen has rust holes you could put a fist through. Is that a 5 speed?

Yeah theres a reason I jumped on it. Has some minor surface rust on the roof from the previous owner's roof rack, but nothing that can't be fixed with a couple hours of sanding and painting.

Unfortunately not a 5 speed, if it were it would be basically perfect. Though it was the hydraulic pump for the clutch that killed my last Jeep and really for my use case (truck to throw mountain bikes in the back of) the auto is probably a better choice.