Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up
Revlations' Elise and my pretty stock S2000

EL Bombastico fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Dec 14, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

DropShadow posted:

THREAD OVER. CUT HERE: 8<---------------------------------------

not until porter posts his cars

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

Strawberry posted:

My bucket

what's under the hood? ZC? a turbo D16?

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

Mad Monk posted:

These are pictures of the actual car, I currently don't have a camera of my own so I posted the pictures from the dealership.

It's a wonderful time to buy, picked this car up for the same exact price I paid for a KIA Optima that I bought with 14,000 miles on it.

that wood grain trim is terrible

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

Method Loser posted:

your Z32 is wayyyy too good looking

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

meatpimp posted:

Yeah, but even if we did... what would you do with a bunch of 14 cent kids.

have them make 14 cent rotors

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

stikfiga posted:

I got some new hub caps for the Scorpion:

Speed and class.

i love EF hatchies. the mismatching hood and bumper are a nice touch

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

dissss posted:

Lots of fun, but it won't exactly be ideal for moving house this weekend :/

not true

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up
no more tiny convertibles for me! :woop:

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

redscare posted:

loving Dubbers

hellaflush bro

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

Scabrous Teat posted:

Good pictures but the hood is mildly retarded at best.

it's a stock Evo 10 hood. not too retarded imo and it's better than spending money some lovely faux carbon fiber hood that would probably cost just as much.

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

e.pie posted:

The weekend toy.

Acura NSX by FullerFotos.net, on Flickr

Acura NSX by FullerFotos.net, on Flickr

Honda NSX by FullerFotos.net, on Flickr

The daily.

Lexus IS300 by FullerFotos.net, on Flickr

nice NSX-T. it's a 97+, right?

i need to get me another NSX :D

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

travisray2004 posted:

Just out of curiosity; are you from US or CA?

i'd say neither since all the cars he posted are RHD. i'd have to guess either AUS or NZ.

post more pics of your R32!

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

ValleyGirl posted:

The Audi was 18 hours, requiring the engine and transmission to be dropped out of the car in order to access the O2 sensor. Essentially any repair or maintenance item on that RS6 required the engine to be pulled out. And if there was a maintenance item that didn't require the engine to be yanked out, it required the entire front clip to be removed - front fascia, headlights, bumper, radiator, accessory drive, etc...

you pretty much have to do this to any kind of engine work on a 2000-era Audi. Just look at all the deferred maintenance fun for that guy on here who recently bought a used A8L.

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

Rhyno posted:

As I was never really familiar with the car, can anyone tell me if it's some ideal 2F2F wetdream motor based on the pic?

Since the wheels are steelies, I'm gonna guess that EJ Civic is a DX model that came with the 1.5L motor with no vtecs. Not worth doing anything to it at all. Thorpe is right though. Single cam D16s with a turbo are pretty fun for not much money.

Grab the hood from the junkyard and strip out the interior to get rid of that smell of smoke. $350 for that is a nice score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL Bombastico
Oct 13, 2004

* power up

BlackMK4 posted:

Dirty as poo poo, but I just finished throwing 17x9 Enkei RPF1s with 255/40 all around on the S2000. Raised the suspension about half an inch all around and rolled the poo poo out of the fenders. Still rubs a little bit in the back, I'll fix it tomorrow.

Man I've always wanted to do a square setup with RPF1s on my old AP2. Nice work!