Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Nissan 180sx, Type X, 97 model. 3" turbo back, manifold, Blow off Valve, Air filter, KYB shocks and Tanabe lowered springs. Going for boost controller and some kind of front mount in the new year, possibly another set of wheels (work XD9s) and 5-stud conversion/4 pot brakes. Best part is fitting my 4x10" bass amp in the hatch for gigging :v:

Suppose I could take some more recent photos too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

warwick5s posted:

I used to carry a ridiculous amount of bass gear in my 240SX. Upright + 112 cab and head + stool, or an SWR 6x10 speaker cab + two basses + six space rack. Surprisingly great cars for hauling stuff.

Helps that my gear is all markbass but yeah, suprisingly easy to get a heap of stuff in there. Would be easier if I made the speakers in the parcel shelf easier to disconnect, along with moving the amp off the back of the rear seats.