Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numba1wonga
Jan 18, 2005

This girl just took a gigantic poop all over herself.

Clamwacker posted:

This is a great shot. Got any more of that trail/car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numba1wonga
Jan 18, 2005

Rhett posted:

DETROIT TURQOUISE STEEL

future modifications will include a chain steering wheel, skull shifter, a train horn and spiked bumpers

Very cool looking, especially the stretched cloth top and what I assume is the original paint. While I find the chain wheel and skull shifter in poor taste, hey it's your car. But spiked bumpers? Is that even legal? Even if it is, it's got to be extremely dangerous to pedestrians/other cars.

numba1wonga
Jan 18, 2005

BmwM3AF posted:

:confused:

I think it's because of M3 bumper on 330I.

Wasn't there a thread about this car a while ago?

edit: Yes, something about how "AI knows the value of rimz"

numba1wonga fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Apr 2, 2009

numba1wonga
Jan 18, 2005

Just picked it up last week.

Click here for the full 1024x576 image.

2005 Mazda 6 sport hatchback, 2.3L 5-speed. I really like it.

Bought it to replace this:

Click here for the full 995x576 image.

1990 Toyota Corolla SR5 coupe.

numba1wonga
Jan 18, 2005

Great Beer posted:

Its a 2004 Mazda 6 with 184k miles on it. My only problem with it is there doesnt seem to be any easy way to hook up an ipod to it without one of those FM transmitters.

Good looking wagon! I wanted one but couldn't find any in my area in manual with low miles, so I settled on the hatchback.

I used this adapter to connect my ipod.

http://indashpc.org/new/aux_adapters/grom-aux-maz.html

Taking out the integrated head unit is actually pretty easy, you'll have to take out the plastic surrounding the shifter as well as the cupholders to access some of the screws. There should only be a few screws holding the thing in and then you kind of have to pull it out. The harness plugs right in and there is a huge empty space back there to hold the box thing. Took me about an hour to take apart, plug in, and put back together and I'm an idiot. I routed the cable out through that little flap where the ashtray and cig lighter are but the cable is long enough to route through the cupholder area or the armrest box.

The way you switch to aux input is by pressing CD twice; the problem I had with mine is that it made my CD player stop working. This wasn't a big deal for me because I don't play CDs but it's something you should look out for. I've had mine in for over a year now and it's been working fine.

edit: my car is an 05, don't know if that makes a difference.

edit2: Don't remember if I ever posted pictures in this thread.

Love this front bumper:

Replacement for this:

Which I then gave to my brother and together we stenciled the crap out of it. I might get some new pictures later.

numba1wonga fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jun 10, 2010