Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/Sphinx357/Catalina/IMG00175.jpg
1974 Pontiac Catalina 2bbl 400
79,500 miles

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

my apologies, I'll remove it, I don't believe I have a pic of it

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I have posted it before on this forum, probably last time was well over a year ago so here it is again and its now my daily driver again that I moved to IL. Just drove her down from MN 315 miles no sweat, meanwhile my '01 Town Car that my parents followed me down in decided it was time to start missing like a bastard.

1972 Buick Electra 225 4 door Hardtop in Cortez Gold Metallic

I'm not posting the town car because it cost me 2 old cars and $6k and I hate it.

*edit* Here's a better pic taken with an actual camera back home in MN when it had the '67 Hubcaps on it that it came with when I bought it

Al Harrington fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Aug 14, 2009

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

Just bought it on Friday

2005 Chrysler 300C - 42,000 miles

It's pretty sweet getting better gas mileage out of the 5.7L Hemi because of the cylinder deactivation than I did with my 2001 Town Car.

Most expensive car I've bought to date, but I deserve it and $13,880 was a no brainer.