Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casual Yogurt
Jul 1, 2005

Cool tricks kid, I like your style.
08 GTI 4 door DSG, I've got about 4,000 miles on it and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casual Yogurt
Jul 1, 2005

azerdude32 posted:

So I bought a new car the other day! :dance:

I got rid of this, a VAST stage 3-

and picked up this thing, a Cactus Green B5 S4 Avant with a 6 speed transmission. It's supposedly 1 of 2 imported into the US. Needless to say, I'm stoked :xd:

I plan on doing some maintenance first (valve cover gaskets, cam seals, front rotors, ect) and then dropping it and putting the BBS CH's from the previous car on it. And eventually do downpipes and an exhaust.

Thats fantastic, I hated loved my B5. I got a big soft spot for the B5 S4 Avant. Awesome find!

Casual Yogurt
Jul 1, 2005

Unreal Fantasy posted:

B5 S4 / B8 S4 both manual transmissions.

edit: the b5 rimz are all weather tires that havent been taken off due to laziness. usually they're stock.

Thats fantastic.