Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

notfred
Dec 1, 2005

These seem to be popular on here.

'07, DSG, 20k miles (but the picture is over a year old). It still looks exactly the same, except that it's got a roof rack on it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notfred
Dec 1, 2005

StarMonkey posted:

Here's mine, 4 months old now :3:

Sprint blue | Cream leather = best combo!

int options = SPRINT_BLUE | CREAM_LEATHER | S_TRIM;

hopefully there's not more than 32 options, huh?

notfred
Dec 1, 2005

Picked this up recently:

It's a 2002 Audi Allroad, 2.7T tiptronic, 90k miles and in good mechanical condition, OK cosmetic condition. I'm gonna replace some broken/worn interior trim (cup holders are broken, paint is worn off climate controls, etc), get a professional detail to get the swirl marks and scratches out, refinish the wheels, etc. The bodywork is all clean and straight though, which is good, only light scratches to fix. The goal is for it to look brand new. A restoration should be pretty easy on a low-mileage car that's only 11 years old.

notfred
Dec 1, 2005

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

What's the status of the active suspension?

I put new front airbags in it and now it's working perfectly.