Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k

AlmightyPants posted:

I've come across a Tesla in Huntington on 25A. One time it was parked, plugged into a generator that was larger than the car on 25A and 110. The other times I've seen it parked in the driveway of what I think is a real estate office.

Oh hay whats up Long Island goon.

Here's my new car, 2011 accord EX-L coupe, got the lease through the friends and family deal with Babylon Honda since we had ties to the sales manager, paid 24k out the door with no additional fees.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k

Sepist fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jan 22, 2013

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k
Now that it's nice out I finally got a chance to really clean this thing. Previous owner let the chrome rust and the seats were dirty as hell

http://imgur.com/a/yVPF5

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k
I had a '13 focus st but I kept running into space issues I didn't have when my ex had her jeep handy. Without her around I decided to invest in some more cargo space without sacrificing power, so I bought a fully loaded '14 explorer sport

This thing is surprisingly nimble. I think stock it has the same 0-60 as the focus but now I can seat 7. What a blast to drive to boot.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

Gravy Boat 2k
It's refreshing to see a responsible Subaru owner put their car on a leash.