Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epic Kingdom Hearts LP
Feb 17, 2006

What a shame

02 WRX, 104k, Cobb Stage 2 (Cobb turboback + AP) + some other bolt-ons :), 15% tint, debadged rear, painted sideskirts, yellow fogs, Rota Tarmac II for spring/summer, orange BBS for winter, stock height (but soon to be on a Tanabe GF210/KYB AGX combo), whiteline rear strut and sway bars. Interior is simple with a Kartboy SS + bushings, Prosport Boost/EGT/Oil pressure gauges in the factory Subaru gauge pod. I just finished Plasti-Dipping my silver interior trim for the black S202 look. Very happy with how it came out. Next in line for install is my AEM UEGO wideband gauge in an MB corner pod. The only other things that I installed recently are Rallyarmor mudflaps and STi CF corner markers. I only have one picture of these after install, but it's a lovely one my friend took and edited:

You get the idea.

I love this car. My next will be a Forester 2.5XT/FXT (if I can find one). I'll be keeping the bugeye for an EJ207 + PPG swap.

epic Kingdom Hearts LP fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Dec 15, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic Kingdom Hearts LP
Feb 17, 2006

What a shame

Just recent pictures from a Subaru meet. and a quick photoshoot. The only new things are AEM UEGO gauge, GMS turbo inlet, a fresh tune from Akuma Motorsports, and blacked out interior trim. Just about to hit 120k miles. :)