Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meaty Potato
Jun 3, 2006

Come Down on Me

Merry Christmas! Nothing like an 8 foot tree on top of your car.

2002 WRX - cobb up/down pipes, tein cheapo suspension, AP tuning, infinity kappa speakers/sub/tweeters, hella fogs, hella supertones, STi radiator/intercooler, few other things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meaty Potato
Jun 3, 2006

Come Down on Me

polydizzle posted:

03 wrx wagon. Got it about 8 months ago with 60k and then promptly put 20k on it. Oops.

Nothing to crazy at the moment, momo steering wheel and shift nob, 17's, turbo back exhaust + front and rear sway bars. Looking to get it tuned and get some STI/STP aesthetic additions in the near future.

I love this car and will probably stick with subaru for a long time. Great car all around. Wish I had an sti though :O

loving photobucket not saving the blackout on my lp. brb.

You do realize that the Momo wheel comes standard right? Unless you went and bought another one for some reason.

If you want to do your tuning and exhaust a favor, don't waste your money on the aesthetics and instead put it towards new up/down pipes for the turbo. You'll thank yourself later on.