Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lets Play Arson
Aug 5, 2007
I've been making shoddy little pixel art gif animations for a while in the GIMP, and as they've been getting more complex they've become increasingly awkward to make in the GIMP. Like to view them i've gotta export as a .gif then open them in another program, and managing layers becomes a nightmare.

I've tried using other programs like imageready and jasc animation shop. But they've been either really unsuited to what I do, or they don't handle layers within the frames.

So my question is are there any programs or even plugins for the GIMP that make gif animation easier to manage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU