Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liselle
Oct 27, 2007

A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.
Portfolio Question

I'm designing my undergraduate admissions portfolio at letter size (8.5x11). It's landscape, and has two panels per page (2 pieces of work per page, kind of like a book).

The portfolio will most likely be viewed on a computer, should I leave it in letter size for the PDF version, or should I make it smaller (and how smaller) since they're going to be reading it on a computer?

The cons of leaving it letter size would be having to zoom in to read small description text. The pros to letter size would be more detail on the actual pieces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU