Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.
Much like one of the earlier posters in this thread, I'm beginning to write a novel and would like one or two people to bounce a few ideas off of and maybe take a look at the first few pages--but I don't want to make a thread on a popular site this time, as I'm very serious about this one. So, if you want to give me you e-mail or IM, or shoot me a message at ajlavigne3@yahoo.com.

What I can say about it: I've written a few novels before so your eyes aren't going to burn out when reading it, it's an epic Western Fantasy story on a parallel Earth with interlude snippets that take place on real Earth, what I'm attempting to do with it is write an American fantasy novel (looking at the fantasy genre, the only one that seems "American" to me is The Dark Tower and American Gods--everything else, good or not, is very European/Nordic in origin and feel), and I have 3 pages already typed.

I appreciate any one who can lend a hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.

Impper posted:

My email's jchristy41@yahoo.com

I'll take a look at it. I'm in the process of writing a (first) novel myself.

Thanks! I sent you an e-mail with the info and stuff, and if this works out I wouldn't mind swapping pages with you more (e.g., I could read yours and you could read mine, and we both give each other feedback.)