Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bag Of Ghosts
Jan 17, 2008

Who needs a TEC-9
When you can fold space-time
I lace rhymes with math
Like sine and cosine

Akur0 posted:

I'm currently trying to do two things, 1. learn to draw and design and 2. write a story.

Could anyone reccomend a begginer friendly pencil kit that'll allow me to self teach myself drawing and shading methods and other threads here that will put me a foot in the right direction aside from anything photoshop related? *I want to learn how to draw with pencils basically*

Secondly, I'm a little afraid to completely give out the details to a story I'm writing on. Could someone be kind enough to allow me to explain the premise to them while I'm currently working on it to touch it up. *I can't exactally post it because I'm still brainstorming ideas*.

I would appreciate the help.

Re: thing number two. Sure. Send your idea to bagofghostssa@gmail.com and I'd be more than happy to give you feedback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bag Of Ghosts
Jan 17, 2008

Who needs a TEC-9
When you can fold space-time
I lace rhymes with math
Like sine and cosine

G.I.A. posted:

I have a question.

Can one of you tell me the artist I am thinking of? I'm having a tough time finding his name, but I know he has a slavic name with his last name starting with the letter b, and he paints and sketches some dark surrealist stuff, mostly tombs, chasms, trees, creatures, etc...

Zdzislaw Beksinski.

http://www.beksinski.pl/

also congratulations! You are the 1,000,000th goon to like this dude