Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

"The introduction of Bruno, a key change and deviation from the film’s source material, Luigi Bartolini’s novel by the same name, served not only to provide a more pleasurable, and navigable story, but to facilitate the transmission and further convey the film’s deeper meaning, speaking in great volumes of both the contemporary time and society in which the film was shot, and providing a contrasting element with which to view and compare Antonio."

Is this sentence ok, or can I chop it down? Do I need a semi-colon somewhere in there, or what? How about a period?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Arriviste posted:

Something like this, perhaps?

Thank you. I am notorious for run-on sentences, so when it comes to shortening, every little bit helps, especially in my thesis statement.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Is this sentence too awkward?

Death, crushed by thousands of pounds of pressure in an endless night, drawing near, Sean’s hand finds, at last, a useful lever- the battery’s priming pump.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

What thread or forum should I go to if I wanted help and information on making a youtube series?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Combine with "Ad Nauseum", for bonus effect!

E.g. rambled on Ad Nauseum

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Is there a thread for non-fiction writing?

Say if I wanted to write a how-to or self-help book?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

I'm kind of lost as to where to even start.

Hoping since this is a "creative" matter, I can post my question here.

Does anyone have a good resource on how to animate for a youtube channel?

I have an idea I've been kicking around for a few years now in my head for a channel, but I don't even know where I should look for good instruction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Both, honeslty.

Very simple animation that's suited for commentary on existing videos.

And

Maybe I need a class on that sort of youtube (running it, creating for it, etc).

Any info on that? Reputable sites that sell lessons or online courses?