Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

May 3, 2009
Is there a easy to read and understand free online resource you guys know of for the mechanics of poetry (meter, feet, beat and such) that does not make my eyes go cross?

On top of that, any poetry you guys recommend that is not abstract and confusing as hell that would be great to read and study and learn by example from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 3, 2009
Ok I asked this question in ta/av but did not get any answers. I asked a mod if I was doing any thing wrong and his reply was to ask my question here. So here it is.

I am in the market for a new camcorder that is digital. I need one to record my stand up routine. What would be the features I should be looking for? Any chance I can get one that has input/output for audio? Looking for one where I can upload and down load movies off and on from my computer. What price range am I looking at in order to get the most for the least?

Thanks for your time.

May 3, 2009
Do any one here have any good recomendations for speech writing forums?

I wish to get into writing political speeches. I googled it and get tons of hits for people offering to write them for fee which is not helping me.

1830 fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jan 18, 2010