Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Question about GIMP.

Im trying to find a plugin of somesort Similar to Fisheye Hemi for photoshop. Whereas it will take my fisheye shots and "de-fishify" them. I have tried different ways of doing this Using Capture NX, and other software that claims to work the same, but everything gives me poor quality. Ive even gone through and used distortion fix on it but i lose 50% of the photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
How do I make the images I upload from Flickr link directly back to the image on my Flickr page?

EDIT: NVM I figured it out. url=URL OF PAGE TO LINK TO][img]STATIC URL OF IMAGE[/img][/url

Henchman 21 fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jul 14, 2009