Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Does anyone know a smart way to print out a long small booklet with 160 small A7 sized pages onto 20 A4 sized sheets out of Indesign or Acrobat? I'd like to avoid having to sort them so best case would be printing them out of order so the actual order is on top of eachother in 8 blocks of 20 pages, like so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Phlegmish posted:

Using GIMP now but now there's an extra challenge of everything being in Dutch

I managed this so far:

Honestly, I think that's pretty close, it just doesn't have the gradual top-down color change.

I'm going to submit it, maybe the color thing is acceptable. Stay tuned.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Tenterhooks posted:

Is there a way to create some kind of 'smart swatch' in Photoshop that will you let you change a colour in one place and it'll automatically update it everywhere else you've used it? I know how to play around with masks and adjustment layers and things to recolour an image but because of the way I set up my illustration files, with tons of layer groups, something that behaves like Paragraph Styles styles in InDesign would be amazingly useful. I see there's a Styles panel, but as far as I can tell it won't let me adjust and update a style (eg change the Colour Overlay) once it's been added.

Could you switch to Illustrator?

Edit: or possibly using smart objects could be a solution in ps

niethan fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 11, 2023

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

leper khan posted:

Foreshortening? Oh. Your problem is that it doesn't seem like the method foreshortens.

I think it actually does foreshorten and that's what's throwing them off. The center line is not in the center of the rectangle in perspective because of foreshortening.

Edit: The more I think about it the less sure i am

niethan fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Sep 27, 2023