Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3rd World Dictator
Jun 28, 2006

Ask me about my tasty empanadas
Here is my dumb question:

What is the best way to post NSFW art that I'd like to warn people about before ambushing them? (I know NSFW is allowed but if it's graphic I'd rather not skirt the line of "ho ho ho shouldn't have been browsing an art forum!")

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3rd World Dictator
Jun 28, 2006

gmc9987 posted:

The general consensus when I asked that question a few months ago in the drawing thread was to thumbnail the images and give a warning, but if you're really worried you could always just post a text link and give a warning beforehand.

This is super noobish but how does one thumbnail link. Does SA do it for you or do you have to do it manually?

3rd World Dictator
Jun 28, 2006

Beat. posted:

if you use waffleimages for hosting, it gives you a thumbnail link automatically

Thanks. Guess I know who to use for hosting.