Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davari
Jan 14, 2007
I do all my own stunts.
Awesome that this thread exists. JA2 is one of my favouritest games of all time and since I discovered the 1.13 patch a while back I've been playing it regularly.

Hopefully folks who have never heard of this game or don't know much about it will be inclined to buy it (since it's cheap) and try this patch out. Any fan of turn-based tactical squad games (X-Com, Silent Storm etc.) must play this game.

I'd also recommend it for people who have an abiding interest in realistic military simulations (since the array of weapons is very compelling to people who want to bone guns). Sure, computer games can get only "so" realistic, but JA2 + the 1.13 patch is still much better than most modern FPS games in terms of realism. AND it has a compelling story line and economy model to boot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU