Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

In the overview video for the new LRCC and LR Classic CC (LRCCC?) they specifically state that LR Classic is sticking around and they recognize that there are workflow requirements (large image volume, local storage, file security/stability concerns, etc.) that make LR Classic a priority. I plan on thoroughly ignoring LRCC, except as a raw camera app for my iPhone.

I'm more excited about Process Version 4... or I would be if I could figure out if there were any differences from V3 besides the new masking options. Is it too much to hope for Capture One-tier highlight/shadow recovery?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread