Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

RangerScum posted:

Also Chelsea and Tony are loving terrible, stop looking to them for advice.

Really? I found their videos useful when I was starting out. And Chelsea is pretty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Lhet posted:

Been looking to pick up Lightroom, but I'm not sure what issues I'll run into: I have three computers, (Desktop, work laptop, personal laptop) and I regularly use all 3.
Is it possible to request a 3rd installation? If not, how much of a pain is it to juggle authorizations? Wouldn't mind too much if it's just a couple clicks, but I worry it might be wayyy worse..

It's fine. You just have to click the "log out of other computers" thing and log back in if it's active on too many machines at once. I do it all of the time.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Helen Highwater posted:

I was looking at downgrading my Adobe sub (I currently have the 'everything except Stock' plan), and it looks as though Adobe are making it super difficult to get the old Lr+Ps plan if you want Lightroom Classic rather than Lightroom CC. I don't want a TB of cloud data and I don't want to not have Ps either.

I still see it, but they have it hidden. You have to click the right arrow a bunch of times to get to the cheaper plan.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Edit: nm

• Locked thread