Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arvid
Oct 9, 2005
I just, for the second time in like 3 months, broke the screen on my Nexus 7. I´m thinking about replacing it with the new Ipad pro so I can use it to edit pictures on the go in LR mobile.
I´ve never used the mobile version so I was wondering if anyone here had som experiences to share. Is it any good ? Is the user interface acceptable ? Are there any major limitations, what features if any are missing compared to the desktop version ?

Also, how does syncing from the mobile app to the desktop version work ?
Ideally I´d like to be able to copy raw files from my camera onto the Ipad, edit them there and then later move the raw files over to my computers local storage and have all my edits be integrated into the LR catalog on my desktop computer. Is this possible ?

Lastly, what would be the best way of copying raf files form a Canon DSLR to an Ipad with no wireless connections on the camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread