Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000
Are there any other bands that can pull off a blues-rock-jazz vibe like Gov't Mule does? Despite listening to every album that I can, live and studio, I can never get enough.

I'm also up for knowing other blues artists similar to Bernard Allison. I really like the more modern, rocking sound he pulls off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000
I'm not sure if this will get me a lot of poo poo, but I really like Brad Paisley's Play album, where it's a lot of great guitar work and mostly instrumental. I'm not a huge country fan, but this stuff is really great, and while I don't like most of the duets, that single with Keith Urban has some fantastic guitar in it that I can never skip.

So, two questions I guess. One, are any other albums by Paisley or Urban focused more on the guitar and instrumental work like this album?

Two: What are some other albums that might have this same sort of great southern/country guitar work? Instrumental isn't a requirement by any means.