Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Can anyone help me find some more noisy music like Jesus Lizard and The Flaming Lips from their earlier albums - or harsh punk music like The Cockney Rejects and The Exploited? I'm trying to build up a nice music list for running, so anything that really gets the adrenaline pumping is perfect. The biggest problem I encounter when finding matches for this is that the music will often be what I'm after, but then the singer will come in either shrieking or growling and ruin it. I'm okay with the general punkish screaming though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Can anyone recommend me some good (non-Massive Attack/Portishead) trip-hop or softer hip hop. I'd prefer some English artists if possible.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Anybody have any favorite acoustic instrumental artists? Anything lowtempo from Ry Cooder sprawling blues to jazzy cafe stuff, I'm not picky.