Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

district 12
Oct 19, 2004

muscles griffon~~
I apologize if this isn't the right thread but I'm trying to make a mix cd for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. We're in a long-distance thing (although Milwaukee and Chicago are more manageable than most) with 95 miles in between us so I came up with the brilliant idea of 95 songs about distance. Of course, finding 95 songs of anything is difficult so I'm looking for suggestions. We're into the more indie stuff, and electro is good too (he has a "raver background" - his words). Some of the bands I have on there already are Ted Leo, Sufjan Stevens, Hefner, Spoon, Friendly Fires and Cut/Copy, just to give an idea.

I'm open to most suggestions.

And again, I'm sorry if this isn't allowed, I'll move it to a more appropriate thread if pointed in the right direction!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU