Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkSun6890
Sep 16, 2005
The Magic Turkey Sandwich Box and I
I'm looking for some similar artists to Sick Animation (Marc M.). His CD is pretty much really catchy songs about really taboo subjects. Any kind of Taboo/sexual songs should be fine, I just want something to laugh at and catch myself singing in my head at times.
The idea occoured to me when I was watching SNL and that "jizz in my pants" song came up. Catchy, funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSun6890
Sep 16, 2005
I'm really into Santigolds song Creator. Anything that combines like her harsh lyrics and sick beats is where I'm at right now. I think it's called dubstep, right? Someone more knowledgeable on the subject let me know.

DarkSun6890
Sep 16, 2005
I would also recommend hitting up a torrent site and looking for the leaked version of way to normal. Basically what they did is recorded a fake version of the whole album with the same titles but slightly different. It has some awesome songs and is totally worth it, and this isn't files sense it was a free release intentionally leaked.