Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forpush
Jan 6, 2006

We don't like it when the city light start fading
When the city lights fading then we can't get down

Clanpot Shake posted:

So my brother just turned me on to Skalpel, a Polish 'nujazz' band. Coming from bands like Amon Tobin and Xploding Plastix, this is pretty cool stuff. Anyone know of anything similar?

The songs linked are some of my favorites if anyone was wondering what nujazz is.

You could try Nujabes, or the Samurai Champloo OSTs, which he did a lot of work on with a few other similar artists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forpush
Jan 6, 2006

We don't like it when the city light start fading
When the city lights fading then we can't get down

Elentor posted:

Can someone recommend good Trip-Hop/Electronic Jazz bands like Bitter:Sweet, Lovage and Portishead?

I'm looking for something with a female singer, and with all that pompous elegant theme. Bitter:Sweet is my favorite band right now and I'm afraid I've already heard too much of their only two albums.

I'm tempted to recommend Lamb - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtIeH_J-SiI some of their songs might appeal to you more than others, but that song in particular is one of my favourites, ymmv :)