Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
I'm looking for something similar to Chairlift. They're the ones in the iPod Nano commercial.

I do not like the guitar rockish side of things, like Jem.
I do not like technopop, like Freezepop.
I do like the more drum-machined electronic side of things, like Imogen Heap.
I do like Delerium.

Anyone suggest anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Looking for something very New Agey, similar to Enigma, but more along the lines of the seductive, minor-key style of I Love You I'll Kill You or Gravity of Love. I don't like those happy "listening to Enya at sunrise" styles like Return to Innocence.

Similar, that I know of are Blue Stone, Delerium, Conjure One, Achillia, Jens Gad, and Sleepthief.

PRADA SLUT fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Apr 28, 2010

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFC1VTo6GOo

Looking for something similar to the song Men Are Not Nice Guys; that sort of French swingish runway music sound. Pandora is no help here.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Looking for French contemporary music, like you'd hear in a cafe. Something along the lines of Carla Bruni.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Looking for artists similar to what Enigma put out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzFp2-Rt880

Specifically that sort of surreal, libertine, hypersexual feel that they do.

I've heard Delerium, Conjure One, Sleepthief, etc, and while I like them, they don't match that sort of sensuality that Enigma puts out.

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
I'm looking for Electro Swing similar to Parov Stelar

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Any electronic-influenced opera arias?

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS1-wFlbsrs

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
I need more music that I could play during an orgy. Similar in theme to that sort of hedonistic new age of Enigma (Principles of Lust, TNT for the Brain, Sadeness of course, but not like.. Return To Innocence), though sacrilege isn’t strictly required.

To clarify, the more passionate, driven songs, not “super chill lofi ambient elevator music” and definitely not the “major key birth and renewal”

PRADA SLUT fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Sep 14, 2023

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Hm.. I don’t dislike those inherently, but I think they fall too much under “good clean yoga group sex” and I think I’m looking for “a slow, writhing molasses of human flesh”

more like the Eyes Wide Shut crowd

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Oxygene by Jean-Michel Jarre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,