Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Sorry I have been slow to respond, currently traveling. You can PM me payment info and I’ll reply tonight with my address.

No worries! And for sure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

The Last Call posted:

The SELFIE listings for the Cobra Officer and Storm Shadow, people have determined were originally listed a year ago and were part of the cancelled stuff. Someone must have come across them lately and didn't know, belieiving them to be new. Again, they are part of the cancelled line and not coming.

Meanwhile some of the first waves for 2025 have been determined:

For those who want the Cobra Ferret, the ATV vehicle be aware it appears to be another Pulse exclusive at some point this year. Seen a lot of people upset they didn't order the Vamp and can't get it. Might want to keep that thought in mind as the vehicles appears to be quite the sellers and not easily got once gone.

The next Joe HASLAB is expected late June once the next Star Wars Haslab finishes. That should pop around May 4th.

In another matter we still got no news on a hooded Cobra Commander, he has however started showing up in the ARAH comic wearing a blue balaclava with a cobra symbol. I expect we'll see this show up eventually, why do I say this? Because the same time this started we saw the Ferret show up in an issue, only it was the Classified version, not the OG version with the cannon connecting to the front and back as it use to be. The classified version in the comic was shown before the official Classified version render.

I got excited for a second thinking these were some new Simpsons line instead of just another GI Joe thing

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m also selling a bunch of MCU Hot Toys. I’ll put together a list with prices tonight or tomorrow

But I have homecoming Spider-Man no damage to suit, dr strange 1, captain America civil war, mechanic Tony stark, rocket and groot from GOTG 1

I think that’s it

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Those Joe Selfie Series were cancelled almost 2 years ago, not sure why Hisstank is bringing them up now.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

CelticPredator posted:

I’m also selling a bunch of MCU Hot Toys. I’ll put together a list with prices tonight or tomorrow

But I have homecoming Spider-Man no damage to suit...

Is this a variant or are you clarifying that because the toys suit damages easily?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
There are individual shots of the figs in the comments

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1772611922208153810?s=20

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1772611723524034989?s=20

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

That Skeletor throne set looks real drat good, def want.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Blackchamber posted:

That Skeletor throne set looks real drat good, def want.

Is that based on the 40th anniversary exclusive 2-pack with He-Man? It had that great Skeletor with an articulated jaw that never got a separate release.

I’m definitely in for all the New Eternia stuff.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I saw a comment on twitter and I had to follow up on it. The Origins Thunder Punch He-Man is selling for 70+ dollars on ebay. I saw a completed sale for 119 even. What the gently caress?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

PriorMarcus posted:

Is this a variant or are you clarifying that because the toys suit damages easily?

Some people pose hard which causes creases or tears

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

I saw a comment on twitter and I had to follow up on it. The Origins Thunder Punch He-Man is selling for 70+ dollars on ebay. I saw a completed sale for 119 even. What the gently caress?

Yeah that guy instantly sold out everywhere and prices have been insane. No obvious reason except I think he hit right around the time Target stopped stocking Origins so there might have been a surprisingly short order and small production run. I never got one, and I have pretty much given up.

Edit: There’s also a run of Masterverse figures that are weirdly rare and expensive, probably for the same reason. I canceled my preorders for a wave because I got tired of buying stuff full price and then seeing it on clearance a week later. Just my luck that wave never showed up at Target and I just never got them. It’s hosed up, Target really pulled the rug on a lot of collectors.

Nerd Of Prey fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Mar 26, 2024

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1772679027980902419?s=46

This is where we will get that NECA Jack Kirby fig

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

He needs to be posed kicking the poo poo out of a nazi.

Jack loved kicking the poo poo out of them.

Know what he loved more? Telling stories aboug killing them.

What I'm saying is the man hated nazi's.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Retro Duke is great. He'd punch Nazis with Jack.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Yeah, they're going to get me for some of those retro cards. Scarlett's already on the way.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I’ve got Scarlett ordered from Pulse but I don’t think she’s shipped yet.

CaptainN
Jul 28, 2004

The Last Call posted:

In a WTF they're bringing it back again, for a third time no less. Hasbro Pulse is going to provide customers two more chances to do a self character:

GIJ SELFIE SERIES COBRA OFFICER
GIJ SELFIE SERIES STORM SHADOW

Third time's the charm?

Has anyone seen any selfie fig that looks even remotely like the person it's meant to be?

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Huh, SHF have a TPM 25th anniversary announcement in April but they already reissued Obi-Wan this month, and announced reissues of Oui-Gon, Maul, and the B1s months ago so...

(please be Padme and Sidious, please be Padme and Sidious)

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Sentinel Red posted:

Huh, SHF have a TPM 25th anniversary announcement in April but they already reissued Obi-Wan this month, and announced reissues of Oui-Gon, Maul, and the B1s months ago so...

(please be Padme and Sidious, please be Padme and Sidious)

SHF Jar Jar, get hosed.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Fuzz posted:

SHF Jar Jar, get hosed.

A proper Jar Jar figure would rule. If Hot Toys makes one I am slapping down all the money.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
If it were, I'd probably buy one to troll a pal at work, he has a strange love/hate fascination thing with the Binkster. Hell, make it a Jar Jar and Boss Nass two-pack.

A Ki-Adi Mundi would be nice but this is Bandai we're talking about, they rarely stray far beyond leads and troop builders.

Maybe a droidekka?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Holy poo poo, buckle up thread. My target's army of bespin lando's went on clearance for $4.

I rescued one and gave him a good home.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Star Wars The Black Series Star Wars: The Last Command 4-Pack

https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-black-series-star-wars-the-last-command-4-pack

Luke Skywalker, Luuke, Joruus C’baoth, and Mara Jade from the Star Wars: The Last Command comics.

Grabbed one. It'll be a nice Christmas gift.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

If you're curious the AoA Morph head fits perfectly on the VHS Morph body.

I am hoping they make a thinner '97 version, but this'll do for now.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

heres my help me pay rent sale

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4057283

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Duke # 4 was fun

Budd is alive, duh, minus one eye and a nice scar across his head.
Troops topside waiting for you? Out of ammo? Oh you got extra vehicles/gear and stuff stored down stairs? You can use that! What? No ammo?
Grab a mobat (tank), APC(Troop carrier truck) and a freaking Skystriker(think tomcat like airplane) and decide to play bumper cars with the opposition! Steel vs flesh, who breaks first!
Also Scrap Iron looking identical to his Classified figure!
Turns out the HISS tanks require too more power and won't run without a stronger energy source. If only there was something far stronger than human made power sources.....something tansformative you could say.
Also, Duke meet BAT! It's not that jet robot you want so bad, but this one is fun size! As long as fun means you enjoy getting choked.
Don't kink shame Duke