Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Is there a good way to do a baf swap database? Theres a few figs im close to and some I have a bunch of parts for.

Related, anyone have hasbro apoc parts? Those of you who have multiple multiple men? Need everything but storm and Betsy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4057283&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

Lowered the prices on the HT. Last month I’m gonna peddle this poo poo. I’ll have a car soon so I won’t be stuck to my fate of having no job lol

But I gotta pay the rent. So if you want some cheapish hot toys that go for more online lmk lol

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I bought something from CelticPredator, and it arrived today. He did right by me, and he'll do right by you too. Buy with confidence!

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

CelticPredator posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4057283&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

Lowered the prices on the HT. Last month I’m gonna peddle this poo poo. I’ll have a car soon so I won’t be stuck to my fate of having no job lol

But I gotta pay the rent. So if you want some cheapish hot toys that go for more online lmk lol

I really like the GI Joes I bought off you, and I still kinda want to buy more GI Joes off you, but now happens to be a terrible time for me to do that, got a lot of short term expenses hitting at once this month. I'm sure I will be in touch when I have more cash myself.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

The Soul of Chogokin Mecha Godzilla has been announced- 27cm tall, LED gimmicks and sounds, flight pose mode, die-cast and plastic. $250!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA7FaLF2Qvo

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I have a half dozen ikea detolfs. I was thinking of laying some or all of them horizontally and stacking them instead, similar to this setup:

I would like to use soft-close hinges to make it so the doors can be facing outward and open upward, and not close on their own. would anyone here have suggestions for specific hinges for glass doors in that manner?

I'd also be getting things, likely foam, to support the bottom glass panes so it doesn't bend from the weight of the figures in it. I like detolfs but the vertical layout means it's much more difficult to display things posing dynamically.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Check out this slacker!

He's a big boy

For this TMNT MOTU line both Walmart and Target have deluxe exclusives. Sla'ker here is the 2nd one from Target. Krang, the first one from Walmart isn't shipping yet. Its being found in random stores, which is a classic Walmart move.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Good day for cloth capes! Picked up the first appearance Batman and the Cassandra Cain Batgirl.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

Check out this slacker!

He's a big boy

For this TMNT MOTU line both Walmart and Target have deluxe exclusives. Sla'ker here is the 2nd one from Target. Krang, the first one from Walmart isn't shipping yet. Its being found in random stores, which is a classic Walmart move.

Mine arrived today too! He's awesome and this line is definitely shaping up to be one of the best TMNT collab lines yet.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Open Marriage Night posted:

Good day for cloth capes! Picked up the first appearance Batman and the Cassandra Cain Batgirl.

I got Cass too! I do wish Todd would give us extra hands standard, she really needs fists.

Shiftypenguin posted:

Mine arrived today too! He's awesome and this line is definitely shaping up to be one of the best TMNT collab lines yet.

Its really top tier.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Joe Fisto posted:

I went looking for WWE Superstars Andre today and the two Walmarts I stopped at had the Krang. I didn't pick it up, but it looked neat. Was In a package similar to Mossman.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So for people who sell stuff through Facebook marketplace, do you ship or do local sales? If local, do you meet in like a public space or have the buying come to where you live?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

So for people who sell stuff through Facebook marketplace, do you ship or do local sales? If local, do you meet in like a public space or have the buying come to where you live?

I tell buyers I don't mind shipping as long as they pay whatever the shipping cost is, but I don't do it to make any extra profit -- I don't add on a "handling" fee or anything like that.

But if a buyer is local, I always offer to meet them somewhere convenient for both of us, in a public place. I like grocery store and restaurant parking lots, because they are public and easy to find. I say "I'm a bald guy with a beard in a gray Honda Fit, and I'll be standing outside my car, probably looking for yours." I've never had a problem that way.

I would never want any randos to know where I live, so I never ask anyone to meet me at home, and I wouldn't imagine they want me coming to their home either.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

I went looking for WWE Superstars Andre today and the two Walmarts I stopped at had the Krang. I didn't pick it up, but it looked neat. Was In a package similar to Mossman.

I've been looking for Andre too and so far all I've found are a TON of Hulk Hogans. Andre and Doink have been MIA to the point were I'd swear my Walmarts are getting whole cases of just Hogan.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

I've still not seen Andre, Bigelow, Vader, or Doink. drat near every store my Ive been in has only had Rocks for 2 or 3 months. Finally did see two red pants Hogan's so hoping they're starting to show up.

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

Joe Fisto posted:

Check out this slacker!

He's a big boy

I found Krang in Tulsa, OK like 2 weeks ago... So, yep, random as hell.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Found a person in Australia who makes display stands for all era's of star wars vehicles (Kenner-hasbro's) and well, I'm in financial trouble now. I've got the vintage collection b wing and y wing on their way and a sudden lack of shelf space.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I feel like I lucked out just by somehow not being interested in the MOTU/TMNT crossover figures, despite liking both properties. I guess when it comes down to it I am kinda into those figures for the nostalgia and the crossover characters just don’t light up that part of my brain. It feels like looking at one of those neon orange Batman figures or something, like it doesn’t read as the right version of any given character. I’m not trying to be a hater, I’m happy if people are enjoying them, but whatever the reason it’s completely not my thing. I walked by a pile of Mouse-Jaws on clearance at a Target and wasn’t tempted in the least.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Groove evening, space cats!

I already had a Part 2 version but finally, the OG is mine in all her tangy glory.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow
Whaaaat?! I actually found all of Turtles of Grayskull wave 2 and Krang AND the Origins cartoon collection AND the new(ish) wave of Masterverse at my local Walmart today.

Oh, and two Origins naked Stratos, cuz he'll never sell.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Shiftypenguin posted:

Making that guy a main line release and not an online exclusive or something was the worst decision they ever made. That wave, and that guy specifically, sold so poorly that Target and Walmart dropped the whole line. It’s been years and they are still warming the pegs. I still haven’t bought naked Stratos. gently caress that guy.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BBSS88QY

MEGA Power sword from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is on sale for 23.99, figured someone here might want one.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Shiftypenguin posted:

Whaaaat?! I actually found all of Turtles of Grayskull wave 2 and Krang AND the Origins cartoon collection AND the new(ish) wave of Masterverse at my local Walmart today.

Nice! I got a Krang today off a guy from twitter so I'm glad. I don't trust Walmart to not cancel my preorder randomly. Still waiting for BBTS or Amazon to get Raph in stock.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Huh, ML Spiderpunk came back into stock on Forbidden Planet’s site. I guess the refresh wave is finally here! :toot:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Word is the next Star Wars Haslab got delayed by a few weeks, any one got a link or what about that.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

The Last Call posted:

Word is the next Star Wars Haslab got delayed by a few weeks, any one got a link or what about that.

Nothing beyond this

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1785047653601976478

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Making that guy a main line release and not an online exclusive or something was the worst decision they ever made. That wave, and that guy specifically, sold so poorly that Target and Walmart dropped the whole line. It’s been years and they are still warming the pegs. I still haven’t bought naked Stratos. gently caress that guy.

Agreed. That wave killed Origins at brick and mortor retail.

They should have just repacked regular Stratos as he was one of the ones that slipped through the cracks thanks to the pandemic.

Joe Fisto posted:

Nice! I got a Krang today off a guy from twitter so I'm glad. I don't trust Walmart to not cancel my preorder randomly. Still waiting for BBTS or Amazon to get Raph in stock.

Mine was six deep in Krang and they NEVER stock exclusives.

Shiftypenguin fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Apr 29, 2024

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Normally the Joe haslab happens after the Star Wars one. Might that affect things.

Would they dare to do two around the same time?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

The Last Call posted:

Normally the Joe haslab happens after the Star Wars one. Might that affect things.

Would they dare to do two around the same time?

The Joe haslab came before the star wars one last year and they were back to back.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

They’ve had three running at the same time before.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Happy Ghost Rider day to all who celebrate.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Kingtheninja posted:

The Joe haslab came before the star wars one last year and they were back to back.

They tend to be run back to back now yes.

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

They’ve had three running at the same time before.

Did they really do three at the same time? Seems excessive. Is this on some haslabs that failed? They appear to have changed things up since that point.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Joe Fisto posted:

Happy Ghost Rider day to all who celebrate.

I'm focusing on GI Joes so did not partake but as a Pulse Premium member it would have been nice to get literally any kind of warning if I was.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Dawgstar posted:

I'm focusing on GI Joes so did not partake but as a Pulse Premium member it would have been nice to get literally any kind of warning if I was.

Do you have the app? I got a push notification, and also an email.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Xenomrph posted:

Do you have the app? I got a push notification, and also an email.

I didn't get anything and I got Pulse Premium myself.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I got a ship notice from Frazetta Girls for both Darkwolf and Teegra. I thought that’s crazy, I thought that Teegra figure was like a year out! Then I got an email after that confirming my order for Teegra, and it said it cost $0 due to a special discount. I think they hosed up on the first email and said they shipped the two together because I had ordered the two together, then had to basically replace my preorder for Teegra so they can fulfill it later. I’m guessing only Darkwolf is going to be in that box! But it’s a little confusing!

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I got a ship notice from Frazetta Girls for both Darkwolf and Teegra. I thought that’s crazy, I thought that Teegra figure was like a year out! Then I got an email after that confirming my order for Teegra, and it said it cost $0 due to a special discount. I think they hosed up on the first email and said they shipped the two together because I had ordered the two together, then had to basically replace my preorder for Teegra so they can fulfill it later. I’m guessing only Darkwolf is going to be in that box! But it’s a little confusing!

Teegra is supposed to ship July of this year.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/273569?o=1

Ghost Rider and bike, get it while the getting is good.

Mr. Yuk
Apr 1, 2005

In case of accidental ingestion, please consult a mortician.

Joe Fisto posted:

The Amazon Mikey preorder was up as of Sunday, when I just had a stray thought decided to see if it was. I don't remember anyone on the usual sites saying anything about Wave 3 preorders yet, unless I totally missed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/joefisto/status/1785483826967498992?s=46