Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

Jet Ready Go posted:

gently caress you Hasbro for making something somewhat fun and relatively affordable for once!

These are apparently a game, the instructions vaguely given on the board game map is that you're supposed to flick them at your friend.

I prefer to throw them as hard as you can at your friend and hope to bust his eye off.

More detailed look at my Hulkbuster Iron Man

Among the army you can build! Collect 'em All! LOL!

Marvel crazy bones?! :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

\"Rhyno\" posted:

Ive seen everything but the Question which is course the only one I want.

Sup disappointed buddy. :smith::hf::smith:

Is Question short packed or a chase? His prices online seem a smidge too high. Im gonna try and hit up my local Target and Wal-Mart, hoping hes unpopular enough there that they might have him. :unsmith:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Yeah, at that price I expect more DC Direct level figures, and even then...

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

If they are going to raise the price to 15, I just want better figures. Better paint apps, better sculpts, and give me some accessories drat it. Doesn't have to be a huge improvement, but give me something. They just don't feel they are worth the money at this point, despite how much I really like some of the characters.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Personally I'm cool with the Transformers prices and upset with the DCUC prices. But I'm a collector, can't speak for the mom consumer. \/:)\/

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Djarum posted:

If you want to see how POORLY Hasbro is ran, ready the Annual Reports.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=68329&p=irol-reportsannual

Be amazed with how little money they actually make.

Jesus christ, bu-but... they own everything. :aaa:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Any chance we are gonna get that Red Lantern space cat? :3:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

So at what point do I give up at stores at get gouged online for a DC Universe Question figure. :sigh:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

mods rename me posted:

Question bois check the trading thread.

Wait... where? :raise:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

funtax posted:

poo poo. It is? Why does Mattel hate freedom?

Because it hates america. :911:

Although that Zatanna figure does look pretty rocking.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Fish Of Doom posted:

There's a ToysRUs exclusive new packaging Batman that's basically the same as the rest, but has a bigger yellow circle chest logo. It's getting shipped as the only figure in some cases.

Does it have a good ebay sell value? :raise:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Almost got some Iron Mans tonight, but I found a Skywarp Masterpiece edition for 15 bucks.

Iron Man will wait until the weekend :rock:

God drat it, you people are making me feel lovely about my 50 MP Skywarp purchase. :argh:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Ogmios posted:

DCUC Wave 15 is showing up on Amazon:

Martian Manhunter

Jemm

Starman

Batman Sinestro Corps

Golden Pharoh

Raven

Omac

Are there pics of the figures up anywhere?

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Fish Of Doom posted:

I'm kind of glad that from wave 12-15, there's only been one figure from each wave I want. Though if the wave 15 BAF is someone cool, I might cave.

Kind of wish I could get Question at MSRP. :arghfist::(

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

RevKrule posted:

Mattel's SDCC offerings: http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2010/04/mattel-comic-con-exclusives-announced-on-attack-of-the-show

Plasticman actually sounds like he could be awesome.

blair :swoon:

Er...*ahem*, yeah well holy poo poo I want that Orko. As far as I'm concerned He-Man should've been called the Orko show.

Holy poo poo, I also need that Starro. Oh god I need that Starro. Damnit DC, this is an economic crisis, are you trying to kill us. :ohdear:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Hrm... I wonder if there's anyway I can get those starro spores seperately eventually... would be pretty rocking to starro slave all my figures. :ohdear:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Saturniid19 posted:

Ooh, I like Star Flare. For when Iron Man needs to fight bad guys... IN THE SUN. :supaburn:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

profbobo posted:

Ohhhh shiiiiiitttt

Is there somewhere I can look to see what world war robot toys and figures are out? I'm having a hell of a time finding a definitive list of what's out. :(

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

profbobo posted:

Ashley Wood robots. The Dirty Dozen group.

Which will basically cost a king's ransom to own :ohdear:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

If any of ya happen to be in Jersey, the ITC Walmart in Mount Olive has a buttload of 6" iron man figures. Looks like they just restocked their toy inventory. :)

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Whoa wait, what's that Captain America/Iron Man thing? :aaa:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Sanschel posted:

Captain America Through the Ages Minimates Poll Until May 31, pick which Cap you like best for a new boxed set. The only really new ones are the "Frozen in Ice" and "Stupid 90s Armor" versions; the others have all been made in some fashion.

Is the 90s one with the laser shield? Cause if they do that in translucent plastic, that would be rocking :haw:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

YESSS, I found the last Universe Question at Toys R Us for a reason that I can only assume is divine providence... or infernal providence. Whatever. :dance: :dance:

Although now I got a killowog leg I can't do anything with... another toy body part for the box of 'build-a-figs' I never finished. :sigh:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

For some reason I've only collected limbs... I have no torsos. Would probably be some horrible creation that would drive anyone mad upon gazing on it. :cthulhu:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Hey, out of all those DC Universe cheetahs, are any of them chase? Or are they are equal rarity? There's like 3 versions too... right? :raise:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Ah yes, a giant robot that looks like a japanese school girl from Sweden. :3:

She becomes a major character later on in the show. :v:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Please tell me you have a whole Iron Patriot battle suit in the works

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Meh... King Shark I guess... I'll just pretend he's a street shark. Jawsome and all that :v:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Fish Of Doom posted:

Yeah, there's not a single figure on that list I give a poo poo about. I voted for Nekron because hey, more cool-looking skull guys. I didn't read it, but wasn't Nekron a substantial character in Blackest Night?

Yeah I would've gone nekron... but I already got Deadman. Not really different enough design wise for me to give a poo poo about... although I dont care about any of them :(

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Joe Fisto posted:

So this showed up today.

Plas' glasses from the packaging are wearable.

:commissar:

Also holy poo poo, plastic man is the package :haw:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

loving sweeeet! And it's Galactus size! :dance:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Rhyno posted:

There was a similar auction to this about two years ago and at the bottom in the "Ask the seller a question" part someone asked why he was selling such a great collection. His response was along the lines of "Because my mom is kicking me out, she's a bitch."

Moms... how many innocent toy collections have you left dead in your wake?! :argh:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Always depends on condition and demand of a particular figure, but couldn't hurt. Do you have any chase figues and such?

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Ka0 posted:

They're out in some places. I've seen Bucky-cap but it comes with the most ridiculous push-blades-shield and it looks like Cap is holding a weird-painted tire:

It's kinda like tradition that cap get goofy poo poo gimmick shields at this point :allears:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Sanschel posted:

Wow... I thought that was just a movie still and I was like "yeah, and?"

Then I realized what it was. :stare:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

The Snowboarding Collectible Figure Genre TM has shown a growth increase of 500000% (up from 0 this time last year)

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Vaerai Archon posted:

So I saw something today for the Captain America movie line. He apparently has a Jeep and an APC. The strange thing is though I swear these vehicles look like they were intended for GIJoe.

That wouldn't be surprising. drat toy companies selling us old toys, pretending they are new!

Transformers... my love... :ohdear:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

BizarroAzrael posted:

You people are blowing my mind here, I had the Pizza Thrower as a kid! I thought I would have noticed if it was in the Earthworm Jim line though. It's something you would think would have limited milage. I have to find pictures.

Same. You guys need to start posting pics of it's reuse :stare:

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Hahah holy gently caress, that's incredible. Do they just have like a catalog of generic toys they give to companies to say "You can brand your franchise or license on our Disc Chucking Truck Vehicle! TM"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

moths posted:

Jesus Christ, gently caress scalpers and gently caress chase rare figures forever.

Ruining collectibles since 1991 :patriot: