Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006

The Rage posted:

Found the Watchmen toys at my local comic shop today. Had 3 of the 4 of the first wave, Rorschach being gone obviously. Picked up Ozymandias. They look amazing.

Oddly enough my shop had a ton of Rorschachs. Though I can n ever tell when toys are a good deal since the price seems to always feel so high. $13 a pop just seems like a lot for a toy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006
Anyone find the Wolverine Origins 3.5's? Trying to look for the comic suit Deadpool is a mother.....

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006
God drat. I just found out about the Graphitti SDCC Hal Jordan figures and it looks like I'm going to be spending my mornings camping out there. Must get all the rings.

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006

Whorehey posted:

Are you talking about the Hal Jordan 5-pack of figures, one for each color of ring? I'm banking them on being at Chicago Comic Con because I love the poo poo out of the idea already. I saw someone on Ebay selling a pre-order for them for $250.00, which is slightly ridiculous, so I'm now going to try to get my hands on multiple and make some extra cash I guess.

Yeah. But since you have to buy them one at a time and each day will have a new one, it seems like it's going to be a pain in the rear end to get to the graphitti booth every god drat morning at 10 to get in on it.

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006

mods rename me posted:

Didnt they sell a big case to someone of He-Ro's or something and the guy said "these will be at my booth for twice the price."

That's usually the way it goes. I'm really questioning how much work I put into getting those god drat Hal Jordans. Yeah, the rings are great, but jesus gently caress did that eat up most of my mornings trying to get the raffle tickets in order to buy one.

They ended up being about two different head variations and nothing more than a paint job.