Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Very excited for that cable. They release spiral to get me back and cable to keep me tied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Joe Fisto posted:

Who is this mysterious man?

The M on the shirt stands for Magneto .
The D on the grave stands for Dracula.

Edit: as for quality on storm figures.
I have one and a shoulder ball broke. It’s an older figure so I’m not sure how common it is (a few others reported the same thing). I do love how they are constructed otherwise.
And yea they are a hair big scaling with Jada.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Mar 2, 2024

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Long shot but does anyone have the tri sentinel left arm?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ollie’s had crimson guards finally so if someone needs crimson guards, hit me on my Nextel chirp.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Anyway I started blastin

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Sentinel Red posted:

After a bit of website whack-a-mole, have finally managed to pin down a pre-order for the Ben Reilly re-issue. It's funny, I passed on him originally because I was never a huge fan of that outfit and was holding out for a Scarlet Spider instead but once I saw peoples' pics and vids in hand, I was feeling rather Gob Bluth because he pops amazingly.

Heck yea. I did the same with Wolverine — took about five sites with alerts on. Now for venom

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ollie’s had crimson guards for 5 finally so I grabbed four. I know people here were looking for them. Cost+shipping.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Well I think pirate ship is cheap to Canada!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

The Last Call posted:

Pirate Ship? Online shop?

Last time I shipped to Canada via pirate ship (third party shipping site) it wasn’t too bad.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

Pirate Ship just uses numbers to get good volume rates. It’s the same thing stamps.com, shipstation, or even just PayPal shipping do.

When the shipping is very high it’s always worth checking several options.
This is a better explanation.

I remember way back when I used to sell a lot more stuff, the third parties were not great about international shipping (and USPS made you go in). Pirate ship seems to be fine, thankfully.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I ordered a disturbing number of ryus and kens for displays I’ll never finish

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

That’s really sick I’m a bit jealous. I need to grab the rest of the monsters from that line.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

that classified storm shadow is a dead on perfect base for a custom I want to do.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Long shot but does anyone have the hat from madcap Deadpool that they would sell?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Big lots is so bad. Only had one hit there ever.
Ollie’s has been very good to me though.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Joe Fisto posted:

The BAF is the big-rear end nightmare bat.

Is anyone here interested in an Apocalypse wave Sabretooth? I just so happen to have one I don't need anymore.

Kind of? I think my grid calls for about five sabertooths (teeth?)

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I keep finding dhalsim and m bison at target. My luck is going to run out.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Angirius is pretty great. Add a ball is almost always useful. But rodan is the king. Always comes at the wrong time.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Iron fist is the only thing really on my planning list but whatever I’ll buy all that garbage.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Target in the neca area or any local/regional place that uses Diamond I think. Canada in Walmart is getting them it seems.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I forgot to cancel my spawn and Todd and it shipped whoops.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Returning a goblin queen and a cyclops from 97 wave 2 tonight so last call if anyone needs em. Cyclops seemed to pop back into stock but not maddy.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Spawn and Todd’s feet are here. Why the hell did I order this? Back to gamestop we go.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

This drat show is going to make me hunt down a haslab sentinel :negative:

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

When I sold all my stuff I took a week off work and made a poo poo ton of listings. Then I didn’t take the days off I needed to ship. It was a bad idea. Don’t do that.

I’d do it in bits/themes or it gets overwhelming.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Is there a good way to do a baf swap database? Theres a few figs im close to and some I have a bunch of parts for.

Related, anyone have hasbro apoc parts? Those of you who have multiple multiple men? Need everything but storm and Betsy.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Louisgod posted:

WELP, checked the other Gamestop in town and they had one up front and center, so yay for me. Also found a 4” Toadette.

Mine was at gamestop so I was going to suggest it. But you beat me to the punch.
Going to a con tomorrow. If I come home empty handed I’m going to post some beggingwants so I can finish some displays.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Trying not to open another can of worms but those Egypt dudes are sweet. Be strong, me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I specially don’t have a spot for it

I’ll probably get it.