Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Why is the Captain Britain pick his ugly old outfit and not his modern look? A Hood figure would be really cool though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Who's Forager?

The rest of the line up sounds pretty cool though.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I would have loved the Hood figure, now I just have to hope that he's one of the Hasbro picks

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Fish Of Doom posted:

Is it just me, or does his hips and legs look too big?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Maybe every kid in the 1980s just really really loved Jabba the Hutt?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I got the Marvel Universe Iron Patriot today and while he looks pretty cool, he feels really greasy. Did any of the Iron Mn have this problem?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Plus that Grievous mugg is adorable.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I am so sick of seeing so many of those marvel universe weapon x/black ops/whatever its meant to be Wolverines and no Captain Britains.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Sanschel posted:

Here's Nom Anor. He actually looks kind of underhwelming, with his giant head and cloth cape. I hate cloth capes.

Nom Anor always looked cooler than that in my head when reading the books :(

Since we're talking Star Wars, is there a definitive Grievous?

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Louisgod posted:

It's really depressing to see figures that Legends fans have been requesting for years getting made for MU (Silver Samurai, Multiple Man, Darkhawk, Jean Grey, Ultron).

It would be even more depressing if the characters that got snubbed for Legends releases were also snubbed for MU.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
When is the Marvel Universe comic pack with Captain Britain and Spider-Man supposed to show up? I haven't missed it have I? :ohdear:

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I'm hoping that the return to Legends doesn't spell the end of the MU toys, I love those little guys :ohdear:

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
That Larfleeze looks awful, I really cannot get over how much I hate that head sculpt so I think I'll stick with my DC Direct version.

Also, I had no idea they were making a legends Fantomex. I wasn't planning on getting any of the new legends but he looks amazing. Of course I'll never see him at anything close to a reasonable price thanks to being in the UK :sigh: I quite like that Daken as well but I think I'd like it more if he had the wrist blades.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I saw the new Marvel Legends for the first time in the UK today at Toys r Us, £15 is a bit steep but it's better than what you'd pay at Forbidden Planet or wherever. Hopefully we'll get wave 2 over here as well as I really want a Fantomex.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
The IM2 figure that I always really wanted more than anything from that line was the Ultimate Iron Man from the final wave but I never saw one. :smith:

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
The MU one is a repaint of Ultimate Spider-Man which although not perfect is better than being on an adult Spidey body.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I'm upset that there's no build-a-figure Jabba the Hutt.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
There was a Reed Richards toy with rubber, kind of stretchy arms. I remember because I stretched them too much and pulled his arms off. :smith:

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Agrias120 posted:

I also got Nova. I was really impressed with the figure, aside from getting her to properly hold her gun was kind of a pain in the rear end.

In other news, I had a lovely figure-opening last night. Opened up the SHF Leonardo and his bandanna peg snapped off as I was removing it from the head. Then the Mastersword handle peg broke off when I first opened up the Link Between Worlds figma. Not sure what to do aside from try to glue them back in place. :(

I read this just before I opened my first ever figma which made me terrified the whole time. Luckily everything was fine.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Another recommendation here for Mafex Gwen, it's one of my favourite figures I own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
The skyline reflection in Spider-Man's eye visors look cool.