Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://www.gamestop.ca/Toys-Collectibles/Games/920415/g-i-joe-classified-series-137-tiger-force-wreckage-and-tiger-paw-atv

For us Canadians if you want it, there it is.

Go get.

It went up elsewhere very early in the morning and sold out before most people woke up.

The Last Call fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Apr 11, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

Indeed, an acquaintance was saying he got the email notice as a Premium member at 9:20 when it went live at 9.

I never got an email. Some people get them, some don't. Some get certain emails and not others. No one knows why. The site is wacky.

People are saying the Tiger Paw hasn't gone up on Target in the US or Toys r us in Canada yet. Might be today, some are saying tomorrow.

Tis a mystery.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Pulse had almost 2000 of them according to the folks who keep track of the numbers.

Some people ordered as many as they could get.

One guy got five somehow. Another three. Repeat and you get sell outs quick.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://www.target.com/p/-/A-89970332

If you do want it, there you go.

Get while the getting is good.

Live and in stock.

The Last Call fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Apr 11, 2024

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
The Joe team have realized the Wreckage and Tiger Paw pre orders yesterday was out of the blue and intend to improve things:

Emily is a good one.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

I saw a Classified Chuckles. Is he like an SDCC thing?

Last years. He kinda hung around for a bit, so he wasn't exactly hard to get.

Aside from the Cobra Island releases most stuff isn't that uncommon or hard to find.

Exceptions being Dr. Mindbender, Serpentor and color changing Zartan.

Some folk are still waiting on their Dr. Mindbender orders that were managed to be pushed out at the end! Takes a year to make and they're probably finding extra time to do them so it's not a wonder it's taking forever.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Devil Flanders is probably a must buy.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

That's why I never bought any of the S7 Simpsons figs. I wanted a Moe Sizlack but not for $$$

Did they ever make a skier Flanders?

Could human civilization continue if stupid sexy Flander action figures were readily available to the common masses?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

How could they release that without articulated butt cheeks?!

Make it a cute anime girl with that feature and Japan's remaining birth rate will be extinguished.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Other posted:

Cut it out with this racist poo poo

Yikes, you are taking what is at best, meant to be a stupid dumb joke and giving it a malicious context that does not exist.

In short. You are reading way too deep into that.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Why did they merge him with Benedict Cumberbatch

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Sentinel Red posted:

A bunch of Joes showed up today and they're all lovely but I'm only displaying the OG 13 14 at the moment so here's Scarlett joining in (hopefully not too much longer before Grunt and Clutch show up too...)

Roll on Zap, Flash, Short Fuze, Grand Slam, and Steeler.

(Duke, Recondo, and Quick Kick are all awesome but I just ain't got the room currently, need to sort out some new shelves, gah)

Nice that you included Shooter. She deserves her spot.

Want to see the rest of the team get out there. Glenda is coming with Flash's weapon so we probably can expect him sooner than later.

Emily did confirm they got a tier list of who they wanted to create first. It's why some characters got put out and others have yet to be shown, sadly despite being some of the originals the guys you listed are less known than many other Joes. That's mainly the reason they've been kept away for now. Grand Slam should come with a jet pack range like the second or third version of him did. Give Zap the big artillery laser gun and Steeler, well, HASLAB Mobat tank anyone? Maybe a Pulse release. That has to be the plan for him.

Xenomrph posted:

Amazon delayed my Scarlett order until like May or June. Booooo.

She's super easy to get almost any where right now. You can probably walk into a few stores and find her. If not order her easily from an online store and have her ship within a day.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

Got a notice the Cobra HMS is going to ship soon! I don't have anything to pull it, sadly, but it looks cool.

Got the same.

The HISS sure did aget a lot of support stuff, from this missile set and operator to the Fire team.

If they do the same with the Dragonfly which we are fast approaching it's due date, what can we expect there.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Sanschel posted:

It’s a good question as they always have supplemental releases for Haslabs, but not sure on this one. The versions of Ripcord and Crazylegs that come with it are Night Force so we’ll get the standard versions of them, would be nice if Ripcord was a deluxe that came with a parachute of some kind.

They always toss in a little extra with Haslabs that were not announced so a parachute or two might happen. I expect something, but it might be far less impressive.

I can see them adding a Ghost Hawk as part of the support addition for the Dragonfly for people to buy:

Two of those with a Dragonfly and you got a little attack wing.

And you know that they can do repaints for it as is tradition.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Never had one but I loved the concept and wanted to get one.

It's small enough size that a Classified version should be doable.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Speaking of GhostHawks, looks like someone is making them.

Fans Hobby normally does 3rd party Transformer stuff.

Exactly how big it is or what it's useful for, we don't know.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Tipping has gotten so out of control it pushed Steve over the edge!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

Man, retro Duke and Scarlett are really good. I think the only one I haven't jumped on is Lady Jaye because I think there I genuinely like the original. Also Baroness because I've got Baroness and the COIL bike and they seem like basically the same, just different guns.

When the Baroness with Coil bike first came out it was ultra rare. So rare one guy paid three or four hundred for one!

Eventually they became common and now they go for normal prices or less.

Got one, it's cool. I like the gold touches on Baroness clothing.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
The Vamp with Clutch has moved to Hasbro's archive so that might be it for that version.

Count down to MK II or the Cobra Stinger next!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Bring back Rock Lords.

And pet rocks.

Confuse the new generation.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Love Bane.

Hated Batman animated Bane.

His mask especially. The mouth lips things thing was a choice.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Yup. This is a Skyhawk:

Fans Hobby testing the Joe market. They made a ton of Transformers 3rd party stuff until now. Never bought from them so can't testify to their quality.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

Just got a notice I was charged for the Cobra HMS w/ Techno-Viper. :toot:

Appears everyone did.

I might put mine by my HISS, I need to reorganize the entire area and move out some stuff I don't care about any more.

But it's so much work.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

It's true, I do need something to pull it. Once again hoping they might retool the VAMP into the Stinger.

Stinger is rumored to be out this year at some point.

With the turn around on the Trouble Bubble into the Python, and Ferret repaint into the Tiger Paw I entirely believe the rumor to be accurate.

Only a matter of when.

Need to plan around the Dragonfly, so happy it has a stand.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

It might be something I'm just telling myself, but in a way I'm glad I don't have to figure out where I'd personally display a Skystriker or Dragonfly and envy folks their space.

Space for Classified Joe fans is going to be an issue very quick.

Dragonfly is a long boi.

The Cobra Ferret and Tiger Paw are not what I call tiny.

The Stinger is a guarantee.

We got the Night Force Ram coming.

The next Haslab is bound to take up a good amount of space. The Rattler is still the favored choice to be revealed. Could be The Thunder Machine or Snow Cat, they were said to be store releases. We don't know for sure as plans change and they were on the list and shown to some as a potential Haslab. If we get all three at some point that's going to be a lot more space needed.

And that’s all we do know of, next year another Haslab and who knows what! I expect a breaking point for some on buying stuff simply due to the space needed and required.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Christ, imagine the size of that space shuttle playset.

The size is one of the reasons why they already stated it is not happening. Same with the Flagg.

Yes, people were asking for these.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

The Whale's probably too chonky too, huh?

I don't want to say it's impossible, except that the size of the thing for Classified has to be a coffee table at the minimum.

If not the size of a USS Flagg from the OG line. That was seven and a half feet long.

Try to imagine what the cost for such a thing has to be. Especially with all the detail, gadgets, extras etc.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
HMS and Techno Viper has shipped, usually takes a few more days in Canada.

They're quick this time, probably be an empty box!

Here's a sneak peak of Raptor:

Not the first head sculpt to get leaked or put up on ebay even. No idea how that keeps happening.

The Last Call fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Apr 24, 2024

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Word is the next Star Wars Haslab got delayed by a few weeks, any one got a link or what about that.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Normally the Joe haslab happens after the Star Wars one. Might that affect things.

Would they dare to do two around the same time?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Kingtheninja posted:

The Joe haslab came before the star wars one last year and they were back to back.

They tend to be run back to back now yes.

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

They’ve had three running at the same time before.

Did they really do three at the same time? Seems excessive. Is this on some haslabs that failed? They appear to have changed things up since that point.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Xenomrph posted:

Do you have the app? I got a push notification, and also an email.

I didn't get anything and I got Pulse Premium myself.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/273569?o=1

Ghost Rider and bike, get it while the getting is good.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Fishylungs posted:

The Skystriker, Proton Pack, and failed Rancor came out at the same time. Rancor and Skystriker were like a day apart from each other.

The Skystriker made the Rancor look like hot garbage, if I recall.

Those were the first days of the Haslab wasn't it, so it was a bit messy. They appear to try and give each, it's own time to shine now.

The Skystriker did struggle as we did have skystrikers in years not long past, and only two months ago the team admitted its houldn't have been an Haslab. Lessons learned and all that.

The Rancor failed due to people not getting the extras they wanted and that team actually seemingly somewhat combative with what the backers wanted. The whole Oola thing was a real cluster gently caress and angered backers into quitting. Some went and backed the Skystriker instead as it did appear they were trying to give fans they wanted. Like bonus Cobra Commander and troop figures etc.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
It's a great little addition.

They've done a good job building around the HISS.

Gotta believe they'll do the same with Dragonfly.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Name reveals, we got some name reveals!

Yup, more Joe name drops have been made.

What are they?

Cobra Commander! Yes, another one. No, not the 'Once Was a Man" version, could it be the one the Fred used to fake being CC? Non MM Cobra symbol regular CC?
Falcon! He's coming back, will he be ugly as before? No clue, but we're getting another version, money is on Night Force!

We're also getting something shiny. Sky Patrol? Vac metal CC or Destro mask? Super Trooper?

Also in a possible wink wink nudge nudge Lenny was handling a Snake Eyes V4 during the interview. That often means something. Or maybe it doesn't. Mind games.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Dawgstar posted:

They could combine two things and give us "Fred" as armored Cobra Commander who was very shiny but I doubt they'd go that route.

We do risk running out of female Joes but I'd love to see Bombstrike down the line.

They might always do a vac metal version as an exclusive, kinda like they did do a color changing Zartan. We need more color changing Dreadnoks.

If they want to do the amored CC version, a deluxe version with altnative Battle helmet head, normal Fred head and CC disguise head would be pretty cool, it's what people want in regards to this version.

Quite a few women left in the Joes yet and Bombstrike is definitely one of them. People want her and are asking for her. Her being the "Power Girl" of the Joes makes her a favorite.

Lenny did the math on how big a Skystriker would be. Can you say five feet?

A Classified Flagg is 25 feet long for those who are wondering.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Nanigans posted:

This thing is so stupid and I want it so bad

If you think this looks so stupid and cool you should see the guys he fought.

The designs went places in that mini.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Nanigans posted:

Tell me more :allears:

I was trying to find the Emperor's flunkies in this, they had a look.

But googles falling on it's face so let's jump to the Emperor. Somehow he returned. For the first original time! It was clones. It was always clones. It will always be clones.

Take a look at him:

The series had a look.

Also guards:

Want to see the proud Jedi who returns and sacrifices to end Palpatine once and for all?

When it was all canon. But then, he's half cannon ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Joe Fisto posted:

Statistically, there has to be one person on here who will really enjoy this one

Tarantino might always be a secretive poster.